Chapter 27

"I know Iam hansome so stop staring at me" Reyansh said as he touched Anjali's forehead.Anjali rubbed her forehead,"I never would have guessed that this handsome gentleman could behave like a rude guy to the beautiful girls"

"Oh please don't say those clowns are beautiful whose face are caked with makeup.Look at you even though you are not wearing any makeup you are still" he looked at Anjali he has to admit that she is beautiful but still he wanted to tease her.He pinched her cheek,"Ugly.But still you are my friend,so how can I let others to bully you"

Anjali slapped his hand,"Who wants to be your friend.Stop the car.I will get down"

"Okay relax.Don't be annoyed" Reyansh chuckled.

"By the way Do you hate those two girls?" Reyansh asked."Every cell of my body hates her"Anjali replied clenched her fist.

Reyansh noticed her fist and then at her face.There must be story behind her hate.He turned around his car to the opposite way of the University hostel.Anjali was immersed in thoughts so she failed to noticed it.

Reyansh stoppped the car.He opened the door and went to Anjali.He opened her car door ,"Come out".Anjali came out and blinked at seeing the unfamiliar place,"It's not my college dorm"

Reyansh rolled her eyes,"It's obviously not your dorm.Come with me".He took her inside and made her to sit.

"You want me to paint?" Anjali asked him in disbelief."Yeah Iam planned no no my friend planned to open a restaurant.He just started the renovations so he asked me to help him" Reyansh said as he handed the paint brush in her hand.

"Whatever" Anjali started to paint the wall.Few hours later  realised that she going to miss the curfew time so she rushed to Reyansh to drop her.Finally he dropped her before the doors closed.

"Woah girl.Where you went?" Geetha handed her the water.Anjali flinched it in a gulp "Just had a dinner with a friend"

"Friend?Who?" Pooja stopped writing the assignment and stood in front of Anjali.

"Umm you guys know him too" Anjali gulped when these girls stood in front of her like an army instructor.

"Who?Big boss?" Pooja squealed.Geetha nudged Anjali's arm,"Oh you went on a date"

Anjali pushed her away,"What nonsense are you talking?It's not him".Pooja and Geetha looked at each other, "If it is not big boss,then who?"

"Reyansh the guy who handed me the trophy in talent competition" Anjali said to them.Suddenly they both felt that Big boss's love rival has appeared.

Meanwhile in the Feel Happy Restaurant

Shelly and Padma went to the restroom after the encounter with Anjali.They went to private room.They saw the private room were occupied by the two handsome man.

One guy had a kind and gentle manner.His face were occupied by all the gentleness.His eyes whenever he smile can make girls to faint.He is Atharva Sekhawat.

Another guy who sat without any expression giving a 'you-talk-to-me-i-will-kill-you' look.His cold expressionless handsome face made every girl to scream to be his wife.He is Aditya Ranawat.

"Atharva" Shelly ran as she hugged him.It's been so long that she met.Now all the obstacles are gone.So she will never let him go.

"It's been a long time" Atharva rubbed her head affectionately.Shelly turned to look at other guy "You are still same as ever, Aditya looking cold and handsome".Aditya nodded his head as an acknowledgement.Atharva pulled out a chair for Shelly gently.

Padma was awestruck by Aditya.She likes him from the first time they met.But whenever she tried to approach him ,Padma used to shiver by his cold shoulder.Except Manushi,no one can make him smile.But now she was not there.

"How long you both are planning to stay here?" Shelly asked them.Before Manushi's incident both Aditya and Atharva were in the overseas to meet an important client for the project deal for Atharva's company.Once the deal was finalised,they started to focus on that project which made them to stay here for three years.

They both came here in the middle of Manushi's disappearance and stayed for couple of months before rushed back.Once everything was completed and they came back to their country.

"All works were completed,we planned to stay here.But this guy wants to leave my company.He got the offer to work as a Director in 'Rathore group of companies'.So he will be joining there next week" Atharva said.

"Not bad.I still remember the promise you made to Aditya.Unless he get the opportunity to work in Rathore industries you won't let him leave" Shelly chuckled.

Food was served on the table."Aditya let me hear your voice or else I will be mistaken you as mute" Shelly chuckled.

"You know about him right?Such a boring guy always looking cold with his face.It's really hard for him to speak a word unless it is Manu" Atharva stopped the spoon of his food in middle.

"Still no clue about Manu?" Atharva looked at shelly.

On the other hand Aditya tightened his grip on spoon.Shelly face darkened when her love saying another's girl name.Shelly looked at his face which showed sadness and guilt.

"No we tried to look for her everywhere.But we couldn't find her" Shelly eyes filled with tears.Padma said "Poor shelly for the past two years she has been searching for Manushi.Because of that she didn't even slept peacefully for a single day.It is really breaking my heart seeing her like this".

Shelly internally smiled and said "Why didn't she came looking for me?Am I not her sister?Everyone knows how much I love her.But she .. how can she do this to me?Mom and Dad really worried about her" Shelly started to squeeze tears from her eyes.

It was really annoying for Shelly and Padma.Especially they came here to meet their beloved persons.Atharva wiped her tears ,"It's okay.Don't cry she will come to meet you"

Shelly took the chance and hugged him  and thought 'Manu can you see this from the hell?Can you see who Iam hugging?Ha,don't worry I will take good care of him'