Chapter 66

Rathore Villa

"Anjali you got a parcel" Mrs.Rathore told to Anjali.

Anjali take the parcel and thought 'I didn't given this address to anyone.But how come I got a parcel.What is this?'

She opened the parcel and see the Marriage Certificate for Arjun Rathore and Anjali Rajvanshi.

Anjali got shocked and tears came from her eyes.Only one thing running in her mind.Arjun betrayed her.In this world she hates only one word that is betrayal.In her last life her best friend and cousin betrayed her.In this life Arjun betrayed her.

Arjun asked his mother about Anjali.His mother told "Anjali got a parcel.By taking that she went to her room.She didn't come out yet"

Arjun immediately understood what that parcel about?He takes the signature from her at that day when Aditya gave truth serum to her.

Arjun knocked the door but no one responded so he opened the door and entered to see Anjali crying in dark room.He went to her and switch on the lights.Anjali saw Arjun ,she went to him and slapped him so hard.

Anjali cried, "I think you are good.Why did you betray me?I hate you"

Arjun's heart broke.He know what he did is wrong.But he did it to save Anjali.

"Anjali..Anjali" Arjun called her.But only got silence.

"I don't want to talk to you.Please give me some space and get out of the room" Anjali scolded him.

Arjun went out of the room sadly.Both of them didn't came for dinner and slept sadly.Early morning Anjali went to office without waiting for Arjun.From morning to evening Arjun searched for Anjali but she hide from Arjun.Arjun was in bad mood and scolded everyone in the office including Ashok and Kranthi.They did not know what happened to him.

Anjali said goodbye to everyone because this is the last day of her internship.From tomorrow onwards she went to college and her friends will also come tomorrow morning.

After she went to Rathore house she packed her bags.Arjun came to her room to see her looking outside the window sadly.

Anjali sensed Arjun's presence and said "Get out of the room Arjun.I don't have time to play games with you"

Arjun said ,"Anjali I.."

Anjali said "Shut up.I don't want to listen anything.Go from here" and tried pushed him from the room

Arjun tried to explain but Anjali didn't give him a chance.Arjun uttered "Manushi please listen to me"

Anjali's hand stopped from midway.

"I know you are Manushi.And also I know what happened that day when you died." Arjun told her.

"How do you know?" Anjali asked him.

"That's not important.What you don't know is that day when someone tried to molest you.That person is Liyan Agnihotri.He is from a royal family and have mafia background.To confront him is not easy.He is shrewd,cunning,cruel and manipulative.You told me to investigate about Manushi but all results are pointed at him.To save you from him I married you.I don't think any solution other than this.This is also the reason I removed your name from the bidding.Because he also came to India for bidding" replied Arjun making her mind blown.

"Arjun can you please get out of the room.I will talk to you tomorrow" Anjali asked him.

"Are you seriously throwing your husband out of your room on the second day of our room.It is illegal" Arjun replied teasingly.

"If you will not get out now then I will inform about your deeds to my brother Aditya.He will definitely kill you" Anjali warned him.

"Ok Ok ..I will go.I have a dangerous brother-in-law who will kill me when he see tears in her eyes" said Arjun and went out.

Anjali got a call from Aditya after sometime.Anjali lift the phone and asked "Aditya what is the matter?"

Aditya replied,"Anjali Shelly called the mysterious stranger through her different mobile phone.It is a overseas number.The other person is Liyan Agnihotri.He is in Mafia.He came to India yesterday.Anjali we have to be careful from now on.So avoid contact from him for now"

Anjali didn't reply trying to process the information.So the person who tried to molest her that day and the mysterious person are same.So my dead body will also with him.If he hates me that much then why my dead body is with him? I think I didn't even do anything to him to hate me that much.

"Aditya I will call you tomorrow.Bye" Anjali said and put the phone in the table.

Why Liyan Agnihotri hates me?