Chapter 50

In the room,Arjun clenched his fist as he looked at the monitor in front him.Anjali suffered because of him.What if she fallen into their trap?She would have killed herself.

Arjun felt a sharp pain his heart thinking about the other day how Anjali ran into him and cried in his arms.That thought itself wanted him to kill Leela.

Ashok was ready to kill Leela and controlling himslef to not to rush out.

"Did you buy all the shares of Leela's family business?" Arjun eyes never averted from the screen.His eyes fixated on Anjali whose eyes were filled with annoyance.

"Yes,in thirty minutes they will announce bankrupt" Kranthi informed him and then said ,"I never know a girl can be cruel to another girl"

"Let's go" Arjun went out of his room followed by Ashok and Kranthi.

Anjali body trembled in anger.

Leela and Shelly are same kind of people.

Anjali started to smile,"Sorry to disappoint you.Your wish never get fulfilled."

"Ha,do you think I will let you off after you slapped me.You just escaped only once,then what about next time and next?A beggar like you don't deserve a man like Arjun" Leela pounced on Anjali to scratch her face but Anjali quickly dodged her.

'Beggar?Rajvanshi group owner's daughter is a beggar?What a joke?'Aditya face darkened and he wanted to skinned alive Leela.

"Leela,still you don't understand your situation.Do you?" An employee stood in front of Anjali shielding her behind him.

"Look around you before you do anything" Another one said and glared at Leela.

Leela came to her senses and realised Anjali slapped her infront of the employees.She almost fainted at thought of how she confessed she was the one behind this incident.

At that time she saw Arjun walked towards them.Leela's eyes lit up as soon as she saw him.She said shyly,"President Arjun"

Seeing her flirting with pig like face made Kranthi wanted to vomit.Arjun walked past her and went to Anjali.He held her hand asked her gently,"Is it painful?"

Kranthi opened his mouth in shock.How can the bossy president behave like this infront of his employees?

Can't he see the look of the employees face?

For god sake,he should behave like a love fool?

Anjali really want to choke him.Can't he see what's happening here?

Anjali shook his hand away,"President Arjun,Can't you see people will mistake if you behave like this?"

Arjun frowned,"What's there to be mistaken for me to hold my girl's hand?"

Loud gasped can be heard around the floor.

Aditya rolled his eyes when he saw Arjun's expression,"Stupid"

Kranthi heard what he said and nodded his head,'Yes he is really stupid'

The most shocked on was Leela.Not even once Arjun looked at her the entire time.She clenched her fist,"Arjun,why do you like this girl?She is not pure.She even seduced Aditya"

Aditya went towards to Leela,"Ms.Leela,do you know I can sue you for slandering my name?"

Leela didn't expect Aditya to threaten her,"Director Aditya,Iam speaking on behalf of you.I saw you were uncomfortable around this Anjali.Because she must be pestering you right"

Hearing Leela's words made Anjali to sad.Her face couldn't help distress.Aditya looked at Anjali and then turned to Leela,"Did I said Iam uncomfortable around her?Don't imagine things for yourself"

Arjun gave a sharp look at Aditya and then smiling Anjali.He leaned towards her and whispered ,"Stop looking at other men or else I will kiss right here infront of everyone"

Anjali quickly moved away from Arjun and glared at him.

Leela caught Arjun whispering in Anjali's ear,"Arjun,didn't you heard what I said?Don't you know how much I love you?"

"I don't know" Arjun replied carelessly.

Everyone laughed loud.

"I don't want to waste time on insignificant people" Arjun coldly replied.

Leela felt a cold bucket of water poured on her.

Leela turned to Anjali,"It's all because of you." She tried to pounced on Anjali but kicked away by Aditya.

"If you tried to lay your finger on her once again.I will break all of your limbs" Aditya stood infront of Anjali making the latter to smile widely.

Kranthi moved to Arjun and whispered to him,"Hey,don't tell me that Aditya likes Anjali"

Arjun gazed sharply at Aditya.No matter how much he think Arjun felt that there was no romantic feeling between Anjali and Aditya.

"No" Arjun replied coldly.

Suddenly there was a commotion.Employees were shocked to see the news on their phone that Leela' s family was announced bankruptcy.