Chapter 21

Here Geetha,Pooja and Anjali getting ready to go to Abhi house.

Pooja looked pretty in her black dress.

Anjali came wearing Peach color dress looking beautiful

"Geetha didn't come outside" Anjali asked Pooja."Well she is first time going to her in-laws house.It will take time" Pooja shrugged her shoulders.

Geetha came outside wearing a blue color outfit looking gorgeous.

"Ok guys start complementing me.I want to hear your compliments" Geetha proudly said."You look like a girl for the first time in your whole life" Pooja commented and Pooja ,Anjali starts laughing.

"You guys.I will not leave you today" Geetha run towards them.After some teasing and laughing they started to abhi house.

When they entered into the house all of the Abhi family family members were seated in the living room.

"Dad,Why did you suddenly wants us to gather?"

"You said it is something important what is that"

"How long do we have to wait for you to speak?"

Abhi's father was dumbfounded by the questions from his sons and wife.He himself doesn't know why his youngest son wants his family to gather to meet his friends.What is so special about meet his friends.

"Dad" 

Abhi's father looked at Abhi."Abhi you brat you finally arrived" Abhi's father sighed in relief.Abhi's mother looked at her son,"Abhi why did you come late" then her eyes landed on few figures at the entrance, "Oh are they your friends?"

"Yes,Mom" Abhi said.Anjali looked at his family somewhat felt an strong aura which almost scared her.By seeing their appearance Anjali was sure that they are not a normal family.

"Come take your seat" Abhi's mom asked them to sit and asked the maid to bring the juice for them to drink.Abhi looked around and asked his dad "Dad,Where is Ashok brother?"

"He got caught in traffic" His dad replied.Asked "Why did you want all of us to gather here?"

Abhi pulled Anjali's hands and stood next to her.Abhi's family members are too shocked by their youngest son who always quite now holding a hands of a girl.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"When did you yourself a girlfriend?"

"Wait,When did you even started to talk with girls?"

This was the scene Arjun and Ashok saw when they entered the house.Ashok was stunned.He did not expect that his baby brother fall for this devil's girl.He shivered by looking at Arjun whose face was red due to anger.

On the other side Pooja,Geetha and Karan controlled themselves to not to laugh by seeing Abhi's expression.

Anjali tried to relieve her hands from Abhi afraid that Geetha will hurt.Anjali saw Geetha who was trying very hard to control her laugh.Anjali frowned by seeing her friends reaction which showed zero intentions to help her.

"Now tell us What you wanted to talk us" Abhi's mom was very happy that finally his youngest son shown some interest in dating unlike his elder brothers.

"Dad,Mom,Elder brother,Second brother,Meet Anjali My sister" Abhi announced.The smilimg faces of all family members was wiped off.

"Wait ,What do you means sister?Dad when did you?" Abhi's elder brother asked his father.

Abhi's mother shocked and started to hit her husband ,"How could you cheat on me?"

Abhi's father was confused about this situation.Arjun felt relived when he heard Abhi introduced her as his sister.He smiled and leaned on the wall crossing his hands to watch the show.

Abhi told "I made her as my godsister.I want you to be her godmother and godfather as well"

Everyone in the room was stunned.Anjali looked towards Abhi and thought 'What the hell is he trying to do?'

Geetha chuckled thought 'Wow My boyfriend is looking so handsome.Wait if Anjali is his sister then She is my sister-in-law.I need to call her like that from now onwards'

Even Arjun didn't expect Abhi to ask his parents to be Anjali's godparents.

Ashok visibly gulped.If his parents become her godparents then Anjali will be his sister as well then Arjun will be his Brother-in-law.The thought itself made Ashok to shiver.

"Abhi do you even know what you are saying?" Abhi's father looked at him.

Before Abhi could reply Anjali interrupted him "Sir,Please don't mind his words.He asked you to be my godparents because he thought once you become my godparents you might help me to find a person whom Iam looking for.So kindly ignore his words"

'Is she looking for some person?Who could it be?' Arjun stared at her back which was facing him.

"Anjali what are you saying?That's not true" Abhi said to her when she glared at him 'Don't you dare to lie'

Abhi's father banged his hand to the table which Anjali and her friends to jump in fear.

"Abhi what are you saying?We don't even know who is she?What if." Abhi's father stopped talking when he saw Arjun walking towards him.

"I think it will not be bad to accept her as your daughter"  Arjun said to Abhi's father.

Everyone in the hall shocked to see the king of Jaipur in their house.When they about to greet him Arjun shook his head which they caught the hint and didn't speak.

Anjali looked at him.Her eyes widened when she remembered him as the guy who helped her to deal with Padma and Shelly.She doesn't understand what was he doing here.

Geetha and Pooja faces turned on fan mode by looking at Arjun.

"It's not bad to have a daughter.Even if you don't agree I want to be her god mother" Abhi's mother said affectionately gazed at Anjali.

Abhi's father looked at Arjun and sighed "Okay I do as you say"

Just like that Anjali became one of their family member.