Chapter 49

Arjun lied to his mom about Anjali that she went back to the city to meet her father and brother.After two days of rest in the hospital,Anjali went to Rathore house.

Mrs.Rathore was shocked to see the bandaid on her hand and chided her for not being careful.Thankfully the scar on Anjali forehead was hidden well by her bangs.

Later at night,Arjun went to Anjali's room to talk about Venkat.Just then Anjali came out of the shower wearing the bathrobe showing her legs.Arjun didn't even blink his eyes.He looked at her with an intense gaze.

Because of the hot shower her cheeks was rosy and her red lips were alluring.Anjali who came of the shower didn't expect to see Arjun in her room,"You.. You what are you doing here?Get out?"

Anjali successfully pushed him out of the room.Suddenly she felt so hot "Is it because of the hot bath?"

Outside of her room,Arjun took a deep breath calming himself for few minutes before he knocked on the door,"Come to the study,I want to talk to about Manushi's case"

Immediately the door was opened,revealing Anjali in her pajamas,"What did you find out?"

Arjun felt all of the training he took in the past twenty years for self control was crumbled in front of this little girl.He pushed the door inside along with Anjali as he pinned her on the wall and started to attack her lips.

Anjali was beyond shocked to react.She was expected to hear about Manushi not expected him to kiss her out of nowhere.She started to struggle and hit him on his shoulder.Arjun only left her when she was almost out of her breath.He carried her into bed and made her sit on his lap.

Anjali felt there was no energy left and her mind was blank.Weakly she leaned on his chest for a support.

"Except me,don't ever appear infront of other man after taking shower" Arjun caressed her hair gently.

Anjali regained her composure as she tried to jump out of his lap but Arjun held on her waist,"Don't you want to hear about Manushi?"

Anjali glared at him, 'Damn this pervert'

Seeing her angry face Arjun tried to coax her,"Okay,don't get angry.I will tell you.Let's go to the study room"

In the study room Arjun explained to her what Venkat said to them.He also showed her the picture which was taken by Venkat including the weapon smuggling,arrest of Ex-chief.Arjun sharply examined Anjali's facial expression when he said everything.As he expected Anjali didn't get surprised or shocked.

It's like she already know what happened to Manushi.

"Wait,do you mean there is someone helped Shelly to kidnap Manushi?" 

That was the question Anjali asked him.Arjun sharply gazed at her before nodding his head.

Anjali was confused.

Who could it be?Why that person wants her to be dead?

Next Day morning

Anjali couldn't sleep the entire night.The eye bag under her eyes were long making her to look unwell.Mrs.Rathore saw her face and thought she must be missing her father and brother.So she took extra care of Anjali on breakfast table making Mr.Rathore to be jealous.

"Can't you make Anjali stay at your own villa?Already your younger brother occupied all of her time,now it's Anjali "Mr.Rathore whispered to Arjun.

Arjun ignored his grumbling and looked at Anjali ,"Are you coming back to work?"

Anjali nodded her head.

After finishing the breakfast,both of them got onto the car.

Arjun said ,"There was some rumour running around in the company.Do you want me to take care of it?"

Anjali somewhat guessed what he was talking about,she shook her head,"Don't get involved.I can't take care of it.I don't want others to think that Iam easy to be bullied"

Arjun patted her head lovingly,"That's good.My woman is not easy to bullied"

Anjali slapped his hand away,"Hey old man.Who is your woman?"

The driver was almost laughed aloud when he heard that.

Arjun face darkened,"Iam not old man.I didn't even celebrated my twenty sixth birthday"

"Ha,I didn't even celebrated my nineteenth birthday" Anjali sticked her tongue at him.

They reached the office.On her way to cabin Anjali felt a strange stares on her from everyone.

"She had the nerve to take them to hotel lying that president Rathore want to meet them there" Leela's assistant gave Anjali a disgusted look.

"I thought she is a good girl after seeing her defeating Ron.But who knows her character is bad"

"We cannot judge a book by its cover"

Leela was secretly happy when she heard the employees were discussing about Anjali.Leela stood infront of Anjali,"You are so young.I can understand you want to live a luxurious life.See now because of your selfishness you were raped by two men"

Mixture of gasped echoed on the floor as she said.

Aditya stopped in his tracks when he heard Leela's words.He then looked at Anjali whose eyes showed a mocking soon she supressed it.

Yesterday Reyansh called to inform him that both Manushi and Anjali's DNA does not match.

Why he felt that Anjali is Manushi?

A crisp of slap sound made him to look at Anjali.

"You how dare you to slap me?" Leela shrieked at Anjali.

"That slap is for sending me to accompany those two guys" Anjali gave her another slap,"This slap is for making me to fall in your trap"

Before Leela could react,Anjali gave her another slap,"This is for asking those two guys to tarnish my reputation"

The last slap was so hard that made Leela to fell on the floor.Her eyes were reddened with anger.She looked at her assistant "What are you standing their for?"

Leela's assistant was too shocked to react,she came to slap Anjali.But before she could do that her hand was caught by Aditya "Wait for your turn"

The look in Aditya eyes almost suffocated her.

Anjali smiled at Aditya and then turned to Leela,"Do you think Iam easy to bully?How dare you used President Arjun name to lie to me?"

Anjali pulled her up,"Do you want to know what happened to those two guys?"

Anjali whispered to Leela ear and made the latter to trembled in shock,"You.. yuo how could you?Do you know who are they?"

Anjali pushed her away "I don't care.I know president Arjun will clean up for me"

Seeing her mentioning Arjun as he was her boyfriend made Leela blood to boil in anger,"Who are you to mention Arjun?Do you think a poor girl like you match the person like Arjun?Dream on.You don't deserve to be with him?Iam the only person who are worthy to be with him" and then she pointed at Anjali,"You came out of nowhere to seduce him and trying to snatch him away from me.Do you think I will just keep quiet?"

"So you planned and asking them to rape me?" Anjali asked Leela.

Leela laughed hysterically,"Yes I did.I want you to live horribly.I want to show your rape video to Arjun and wanted him to disgusted at the sight of you"

The employees who spoke ill of Anjali were stunned to react.

Just what did they heard?

Anjali was not even nineteen and Leela planned to do horrible things to this little girl/

Girls in love are too scary.