Chapter 24

Anjali's friends insisted to be with her when Ashok invited Anjali to meet Arjun regarding Manushi.They don't want Anjali to face those problems alone and also they want to meet their idol.Then Ashok arranged them to meet in Arjun's villa.

Then Ashok arranged them to meet in Arjun's villa

Anjali dress

Geetha dress

Geetha dress

Pooja dress

Ashok felt dizzy when they started to behave like a tourist.No one can blame them to get attract at this European style garden with crystal fountain.It is kind of mixed combination which makes everyone to fall in love with the mountain.

It is kind of mixed combination which makes everyone to fall in love with the mountain

Garden was filled different types of flowers.Especially Tulips was caught Anjali's attention.She was a fan of Tulip.When she was Anjali most of her accessories have Tulip designs.Her uncle promised her when she reached at the age of twenty, he will gift her a Tulip farm.Unfortunately before she could receive her gift,Manushi has became Anjali.

"Do you like Tulip?"

"I love them the most" Anjali said without thinking.When she realised her eyes met with an mesmerizing eyes which belonged to the most handsome men Arjun.Anjali's back was touching Arjun's hard chest.It is like he was back hugging her.

Anjali was taken back by his sudden closeness so she tried to move.But stopped when he asked "How do you know Manushi?"

Anjali expected that he definitely will ask this question.So she gave him the same answer which she given her friends.

Arjun looked at her for few seconds.He know that they were not close enough for her to tell him the real reason.He know what she said was a lie.But he decided to wait until Anjali to open up to him.

"Okay.Let's go.Iam sure your friends were waiting for us" Arjun said and held her hand casually like it's natural to hold her hands.Anjali was shocked at the warmth she felt in her hands.

When Arjun realised that Anjali was not moving he turned to look at her.Anjali pointed at their hands.Arjun smirked when he saw her blushing face.

"Do you want me to carry you inside?" Arjun asked.

Anjali shook her head and started to walk along with him.When they entered the living roon holding their hands, her friends were shocked.Ashok almost choked on the juice which he was drinking.

Anjali shook her hand from Arjun's grip and ran to her friends.Arjun felt that the girl was so shy to held his hands in front of the others.He has to train her more so that she will become immune to touching.

"Oh my god.My best friend and my Idol.Wow" Karan squealed like a fangirl."They look so perfect" Pooja nodded her head as she approved of her best friend to be with her Idol.

"What nonsense are you talking?She is still a kid" Abhi pushed them away from Anjali who are glaring at them for teasing her.

The real Anjali died because of Love.Manu whereabouts were unknown because of Shelly's love.Who knows what is waiting for her in the future.Anjali doesn't want to be in love.

Anjali turned to Arjun, "Mr.Rathore,Can you tell us what have you find about Manushi?"

Her sudden change startled everyone in the living room.She was blushing just a minute ago now she is totally treating him like a stranger.

Arjun looked at her as he trying to see the shy girl but he couldn't.He realised that other than Manushi nothing matters to her.He handed the file to Anjali which was given by Ashok.

"She was totally disappeared after she escaped from the police.All the CCTV cameras in the area has been tampered.For two years there is no clue where she might be" Ashok said to her.

"Escape?What do you mean by she escaped?" Anjali asked him.This was news to Anjali.

"After police arrested her because of that scandal.Manu was escaped on the way to the police station" Ashok said to her.

"Rubbish" Anjali threw the file on the floor ,"Manushi was voluntarily called the police to arrest her to took the blame for Shelly.So why did she have to escape from the police?Manushi didn't escaped from the police"

Everone was shocked at her statement.

"Infact the persons who arrested Manushi was not even a police.They kidnapped her by imposing as a police to deceive everyone"

Still she remember how the police car went to the cemetery yard instead of police station.Before she could even realize what is happening around her someone hit her hard on her head which made her lose to lose consciousness.

Anjali friends were taken back by her sudden outburst, "Anjali how did you know that they were not police?" Pooja asked her.

"Yeah in the file it's clearly said that the police who took her with them.So how did you know?" Abhi asked her because in the file its mentioned as the head of the department and the students were personally saw that Manushi was arrested by the police during the class hours.But how come Anjali saying that they are imposters.

Anjali blinked twice realising that she was spoken too much, "Ahm.. It's because she Manu contacted me after she briefly escaped from the kidnappers"

Arjun eyes never left Anjali for a second when she received a file regarding Manushi until now.He saw her every reaction to the news and her outburst.Before anyone could question her Arjun interrupted and said, "Ashok once again investigate the persons who arrested Manushi.Also check whether those persons have received any monetary benefits in these past two years"

Ashok nodded her head and doubts the Anjali reaction.

"It's getting late.I have already arranged a room for you all to stay here.Ashok show them their room" with that Arjun went to his study room.

Anjali felt guilty by behaving indifferently with Arjun.Arjun's villa has four floors with two master bedrooms in third and fourth floor,eight guestrooms,a mini theatre and a gym in the fourth floor along with an indoor swimming pool.

Pooja ,Abhi,Karan and Geetha said that they wanted to have separate room for themselves.So Ashok arranged them to stay in the second floor guestrooms.Ashok was staying in one room.Other rooms not cleaned

He then turned to Anjali and said that all the guest rooms are filled.After hearing that Anjali said that she can stay in the third floor.

Ashok smiled cunningly when he saw that Anjali has fallen into his trap.