Chapter 34

"You are so beautiful.I want to marry you.Will you be my bride?" Chiku asked Anjali cutely.

Anjali thought she might heard him wrong "M-Marry you?"

Chiku nodded his head and said "I won't call you Angel once you married me.I will call you Angel wife"

Anjali lips formed a thin line and thought 'What's up with these two brothers?'.Chiku felt that Anjali was unhappy and thought how his father coaxed his mother whenever she gets unhappy.When he was about to kiss her 

"Chiku"

Arjun was looking at the interaction between his brother and Anjali as he chuckled thinking how Anjali gently handled his brother.But his face stiffened when his brother proposed the girl he wants to marry.He quickened his steps when Chiku about to kiss Anjali and called "Chiku"

Arjun lifted him by his collar and Chiku started to kick his leg in the air."Brother you are embrassing me in front of my future bride" Chiku replied.

Arjun and Anjali smiled looking at him.By seeing Anjali's smile Arjun decided to let go his brother this once.Arjun put him down and glared at him to behave well.

"What are you guys doing here in the early morning?You are disturbing her" Mrs.Rathore came inside and looked at Anjali.

"It's good that you are awake.Come I have brought you breakfast to eat" she looked at her sons "What you guys are standing there for?Move aside"

Anjali understood that she is Arjun's mother.

"Wife don't worry about my mother.She will be good mother-in-law to you" Chiku handed her the spoon.Anjali was shocked by seeing him calling her wife.

"Who are calling you wife?It seems you are very eager to stay in boarding school" Arjun asked and his words made the little kid to shiver.

Chiku leaned over to Anjali and whispered, "Wife I will come later to meet you when my big brother isn't around".He gave her a quick peck on the cheeks and ran away before Arjun could catch him.

Anjali focused on eating the food."Ah I forgot to introduce myself.Iam Arjun's and Chiku's mother.I have to thank you for saving my youngest son.If it's not you I don't know what would have happened" Mrs.Rathore said with tears.

Anjali said "It's okay Mrs.Rathore .Anyone would have done the same.You don't have to thank me.Iam happy that little kid was fine"

Mrs.Rathore heart softened "Yeah It's good everyone is fine.Don't call me MRs.Rathore.Please call me Aunt"

Then she turned to her son Arjun, "Did you thanked her well"

Arjun nodded his head and then he remembered something "She has to report to be an intern in in Rathore group of companies today.If it's not because of the accident she would have already started her day there"

Anjali shocked at his acting.When did she said that she will be report there?Is he out of his mind.Mrs.Rathore clasped her together "It's good.It is really good" before Anjali could stop her,she continued "Son you have to treat her well.Don't let anyone bully her"

"I promise I will never let anyone to bully.It's my right to bully her" When Arjun said that his eyes met Anjali.It seemed like life time promise.

"Aunt I don't think Iam qualified enough to be work as an intern in Rathore industries" Anjali politely rejected the offer.

Mrs.Rathore read the situation and sighed.It seems her son has a long way to capture Arjun's heart who asked him to be always cold look.He deserve it.

She thought of helping him a bit "Anjali, I heard from Ashok that you even defeated Ron which means you are qualified to work there"

When Anjali was about to reject her "You will listen to Aunt right?Just think as giving me a face"

Anjali pursued her lips and nodded her head reluctantly.Arjun secretly took his hat off to his mother.No one can beat Mrs.Rathore.

Rathore industries

A week later Anjali stood in front of Arjun's office room cursing Arjun for not making her friends to be an intern with her in main branch.

She felt that he would have planned it well.Anjali wanted to punch his face.Ashok gulped when he saw Anjali's grim face.Thank god he made his brother Abhi and his girlfriend Geetha to work in a same branch or else he would have been already buried.It's because Arjun felt that there was always people trying to get attention of Anjali.So he decided to use such a cruel method to seperate Anjali from her friends.

Anjali looked at Ashok she have met him only 2-3 times.She was wondering whether she should call him brother?

"Brother" Anjali called him.

The file in the hands of Ashok's hand almost slipped.He felt overwhelmed when he heard her.He wanted to pat her head but he controlled himself.

Ashok nodded his head as he acknowledged her and said "Here,take it to the meeting room number 2.Our boss is having a meeting with a client"

Anjali got the file and walked towards the meeting room.

Ashok sighed and thought Why it's so hard for him to be her brother?To be honest he hoped his mother to give birth to a little sister to him but it's bad he got Abhi.He was really happy when his family acknowledged Anjali as their family but being with Arjun it's hard to pamper her.

Anjali knocked on the door

"Get in"

Anjali wants to barge in and hit Arjun but she controlled herself.She opened the door and walked straight to Arjun without looking at anyone.

"The files which needed for the meeting" Anjali handed the file to Arjun.

Arjun smirked when he felt her anger.People in the meeting room amazed to see Arjun.They thought they must be dreaming.When they looked again his face had a cold look once again.

"If there is nothing else then Iam taking my leave" Arjun nodded his head Anjali turned to leave but her eyes caught someone familiar

Anjali gasped "Adi"