Chapter 36

Anjali looked up to see Arjun's angry face.What she did ,for him to lock her inside the room?

Arjun looked at Anjali's eyes which were red.

"Did you cry?"

Anjali looked at him and said "It's none of your business" she tried to push him away but he was too strong.He was holding her waist not allowing her to move.Arjun eyes was darkened at the thought of her looking at another man moreover she was crying for more than an hour.

"I asked you did you cry?Is it because of him?"

Anjali was annoyed at his question.She was already in bad mood now he was questioning at her.Seeing her attention was not on him made Arjun to tighten his grip on her waist.

"You are hurting me" Anjali whimpered vaoice softened Arjun's dark eyes.He sighed and buries his face on her shoulder, "Don't look at other man.Don't cry for another man"

Anjali started to feel nervous.She thought not speaking in this situation will be good to her so she just nodded her head.Arjun inhaled her scent.The fragrance from her body intoxicated him which made him relaxed.

Few seconds later he felt her stiffened body and chuckled.He moved his lips near to Anjali's ear "Don't worry.I won't eat you now"

Anjali's eyes widened at his comment and blushed uncontrollably.Seeing her reddened eyes pained him.He kissed both of her eyelashes, "Tomorrow attend a party with me.I will arrange a dress for you"

With that he left the room leaving the stunned Anjali.She fell on the ground and touched her eyelashes "D-Did he just kissed me?"

Meanwhile in the Arjun's office

"Are you sure about that?" Arjun's another assistant Kranthi asked Ashok.

Ashok nodded his head "You should have seen his eyes.But I don't know what happened in the meeting room.Anjali was gone for more than an hour.Our boss eyes were like a wolf waiting for his prey"

"Do you think we can save your godsister?" Kranthi asked him.

"We have to " Ashok replied.

Arjun opened his room door and entered "Call Alex and ask him to deliver the gown tomorrow afternoon before 4 pm"

Kranthi and Ashok seized him up down.Kranthi leaned closer to Ashok "Which eye of yours seen him that he is in a bad mood?"

Ashok scratched his head.What happened to the boss?Right now he is looking like a wolf swallowed his prey.Arjun tapped the table waiting for Ashok's reply "Yes boss.I will call him immediately"

After Ashok left the room Kranthi asked him "Why do you suddenly wants to attend the party?Previously you are not interested"

"It is chief military general birthday party tomorrow.One of his right hand man was the one who arrested Manushi.His name was registered in the record" Arjun replied to him.

"Anjali was sure that the person who arrested Manushi was not a police.Then how his name recorded in the book?Also how he become a normal salary police officer to Chief general's right hand man" Kranthi voiced out his thoughts.

Arjun tapped the table "I think Manushi's case is not simple as we think.As you said she might be dead or she might be in danger"

Kranthi said "Can't you tell your girl to stop investigating about Manushi.What if she gets into the trouble?"

Arjun smirked face scared the hell out of Kranthi

"Don't tell me once she gets into the trouble you want to make her to look for you.That's your plan" Kranthi asked.