Chapter 59

In the morning,Anjali woke up and felt that someone was beside her.Arjun was seeing her she get up from the bed and glared at him.

Arjun sighed and pinched her cheeks,"Why are you so cute?"

He back hugged her,resting his chin on her shoulder making Anjali heart to jump.Anjali toe curled inwardly.At that moment she forget to push him away.This feeling was new to her and she didn't hate it.She didn't hate him.

Arjun noticed how she didn't hate his hug,he felt happy.Finally his little rabbit realize her feelings.He should make use of this chance.He slowly kissed her ear making the gitl in his arms to shiver.He kissed her from ear to her neck leaving the traces of wet kisses.

"You are the only one for me.Iam the only one for you.No one can change that" Arjun said and kissed her lips and show her how much he love her.

Anjali mind was blank because she felt this kiss was different from the other times.It made her to feel that she was born to be loved.

She was reborn to be loved.

She was reborn to be loved by him.

Arjun was stunned that Anjali didn't pushed him away or struggled like the other day.He tightened the grip on her waist pulled her closer to him while deepening the kiss.He only left her when they both to catch their breath.He put his forehead on her,"Anjali,trust me.I will treasure you"

Anjali looked at him with teary eyes and pushed him away,"Go back to your room.I need to ready for office"

"Anjali" he grabbed her wrist.

"Could you please give me sometime?" Anjali asked him.

He placed a kiss on her forehead and left the room.Anjali lay on the bed in daze after he left her room.

The tears continuosly fell from her eyes.

"Love"

Love made Manushi to be killed by Shelly.

Love made Anjali to lose her life because of Aman.

Now she had another chance to be reborn,if she fallen in love then will she die?

Anjali realised that she was totally fallen for Arjun.But should she love him as Anjali or Manushi?

Though she decided to live her life as Anjali but Manushi was also part of her life.She has so many things to do.She has to find her dead body and put Shelly,Padma,Atharva in prison.

If she did that the person behind Shelly might cause trouble for her.

She doesn't want to add her problems on Arjun.

She doesn't want to lose him in the name of love.

But she doesn't know that Arjun already has binded her to him not for one life but for seven lives.

After getting ready Anjali went downstairs for breakfast and both she and Arjun went to the company.Anjali didn't even talk to him.For lunch also she didn't ate with him.Arjun know that she want to hide from him.

After she left the office she went to her room and called Aditya,"Adi,we have to lure Shelly.We gave to make sure that she admit her crime" Anjali wants to speed up her process.Aditya kept silent on the other end.Still now she didn't really said exactly what happened to her other than Shelly killed her.

He knows she doesn't want him to make sad saying her past to him.Even though he doesn't want to ask her,he still wants to know what happened to her.How much she suffered in his absence.

"Adi?"

"Iam here.Let's do it" Aditya agreed to her request,"What are you going to do?"

"Iam hacking her phone and laptop making her to believe that Manushi is alive"Anjali repiled.

"Let me do it" Aditya interrupted her.

Anjali chuckled,"Did you forget who am I?"

Aditya sighed.How can he forget when he was the one who taught her everything.

A student who surpassed his master skills.

Shelly's House

Shelly was happily chatting with Atharva on her phone.Suddenly it went blank.

"Huh,What happened?" Shelly tried her the power button but still she couldn't switch on her phone.She was made sure that her phone was fully charged when she was chatting with Atharva.

Now why it had died?

Suddenly it was on and some words appeared on it.

Shelly shrieked and the phone on hand was slipped down.

The words on the phone made her whole body to tremble.

"Dear cousin,Are you living happily after killing me?"