Chapter 32

Pooja shouted at Aman "Get out.This is a hospital.Anjali is resting".

Aman went out angrily.

After 1 hour ,Anjali opened her eyes to see the white ceiling.It gave her a familiar feeling.When she tried to get up there was sting of pain on her head.Anjali touched her forehead and realised she must have hurt her head.

Geetha saw that Anjali was awake, "Anjali,are you okay?"

Pooja woke up from her sleep as she heard Pooja so she rushed to Anjali's side,"Anjali are you feeling better now?"

Pooja gave her water to drink.After drinking half glass of water Anjali blinked couple of times.Her eyes became confused ,"Who are you?"

Pooja and Geetha were stunned to hear her."Oh my god,What to do?Anjali forgotten us" Geetha started to cry.

Looking at Anjali's eyes made the girls wonder whether they should inform her brother Rishi or not.Suddenly there was a sound

'Bang'

The three of them looked at the door,Karan's face became pale he let go of fruits bag he was holding.Next to him was shocked Abhi who was standing like a statue.

Both of them walked to Anjali and asked "Anjali don't you remember us?The days we spent in the past year".Abhi dialed his brother Ashok number and informed him about the situation.

Ashok who was in the next ward accompanying Arjun was shocked.He whispered this to Arjun.Immediately Arjun went to the ward to see her.

"Who are you all?Do I know you?" Anjali blinked her eyes.Geetha started to cry,"Pooja she doesn't remember us.How could she forget us?"

Pooja controlled herself not to cry,"Anjali try to remember we are your friends"

Anjali tilted her head cutely,"Anjali?Who is that?"

Arjun smirked when he heard her.He slowly walked to her and sat on the bed,"You can forget everyone.You can't forget your husband"

Anjali shocked when she heard him.Arjun tucked her hair next to her ear gently.His eyes filled with love,"Iam your husband.You are my wife"

Anjali slapped his hand away,"Wife my foot.Who is your wife?"

Arjun shook his head,"No dear,because of the accident you forgot everything.Let me give you a kiss so that you can remember everything"

"When they got married?Anjali didn't even invited us to her marriage" Karan hugged Abhi and cried.Abhi looked at Karan and shook his head thought 'so dumb'.

When Arjun tried to kiss her,Anjali started to shout,"Pooja,Geetha help me to get away from this pervert"

Pooja and Geetha looked at each other with confusion filled their eyes.

"Dear don't shout.The baby in your stomach will get scared" Arjun coaxed her.Ashok felt ashamed instead of Arjun.When his boss started to behave like this.He was speechless.

"She didn't even informed me about her pregnancy" Karan cried loud.

Anjali felt headache because of Karan and said to Arjun"Trust me.If you don't stop your nonsense I will make sure you will never make anyone pregnant"

Anjali warning made Arjun to laugh aloud.He said in a low voice which could only hear to her,"You are the one who is going to suffer"

Anjali face reddened in anger because of his shameless comment.She raised her hand to choke him but her wrist was caught by Arjun,"Thank you for saving my brother"

It took couple of seconds for Anjali to understand what he was saying "That kid is your brother?"

Arjun nodded his head."Is he okay?Did he got hurt anywhere?"Anjali asked him

Arjun shook his head "You protected him well.Because of you he is fine".

Anjali sighed in relief when she heard him."To show my gratitude I can repay you by giving myself to you" Arjun said seductively.

Anjali glared at him, "No need"

"Wait,you were acting?" Karan wiped his tears and pointed at her.Anjali stick her tongue out and laughed "I just played a prank"

Pooja and Geetha were already planned hundred ways to torcher Anjali in their mind.But too scared to approach her because of Arjun.

They still remember the scene few hours ago how Arjun called Anjali as his wife.

Pooja and Geetha came to reality when they heard Karan,"Anjali you gave me heartattack .I thought you really forgotten us"

Karan went to hug Anjali but stopped by Arjun,"Do you want to hug my wife in front of me?"

Anjali took the pillow and started to hit Arjun,"Stop saying Iam your wife" and chased Arjun out from the hospital ward.

Reborn Heiressजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें