Chapter 56

Anjali calmed herself,"Iam not a ghost.It's just I have become Anjali after she committed suicide.Iam myself don't know the reason why I became Anjali?" saying she dropped her head.

Anyone can hear the sadness in her voice.

Aditya eyes felt sour thinking how much she must have startled.How much lonely she felt when she became another person.If her soul doesn't transmitted to another body,then she must be dead or real.But how did her soul transmitted to Anjali only after two years?

What happened in that two years?

The three of them had these questions on their mind but none of them spoke aloud.Reyansh felt the atmosphere became solemn,"Wow,my girl is awesome"

Anjali instantly looked at him and then Aditya.Aditya understood her gaze,"Ignore this fool"

No one in the city has the guts to call younger master Reyansh as a fool,except Aditya.

"Hey,did you forgot what I said that day?" Reyansh scoffed as he placed his hands on the table.

"Just how did you two get to know each other" Anjali was surprised.As far as she remembered Aditya despised the people who behave like Reyansh.After seeing them,Reyansh must be most confident person of Aditya.

Aditya hand over the juice to her,"It's all because of you"

Aditya narrated how they both met and how he saved Reyansh because of Manushi's instruction.Anjali was shocked .She remembered the incident.

That day when video calling Aditya,she was about to tell him,what Shelly did to her but suddenly she noticed that few people were beating someone behind Aditya.She was shocked and screamed as she asked Aditya to save that guy.

But who could have imagined before she could know what happened to him so many things happened to Manushi.Reyansh knelt dwon before Anjali held her hands gently,"My lady,Thanks for saving my life.Iam willing to offer myself to you to show my gratitude"

Aditya pulled him away from Anjali,"Arjun will chop your head"

Reyansh scratched his head remembering the two foreigners body without limbs thrown away infront of their house.Without a doubt it was done by Arjun,the most ruthless person.

"Don't you like Arjun?"

Aditya was sure that Arjun liked her but what about Anjali?

Does she like him too?

Why did he suddenly felt that out of nowhere some brat going to snatch away his grown up daughter from him?

That thought itself annoyed him.

"Who like that icy man?" she snorted at thought of him kissing and hugging without her consent.Right now her priority was to find about the person behind Shelly and also where she buried her body.Perhaps,Shelly thrown her dead body into the sea.

Damn Shelly.

"Then Iam assuming that you are not planning to tell Arjun about who you are?" Aditya's voice pulled her from cursing Shelly aloud.

"Yup.I don't want him to get tangle with this.He already has so much on his plates"

Anjali remembered that mysterious person also involved with smuggling the weapons,maybe some other things which they yet to find.

If she tell Arjun,that Anjali was Manushi,will he believe her?