Chapter 53

"Hey cutie"

Anjali almost jumped from her seat when she heard someone yelling from the kitchen.Reyansh rushed out of the kitchen with the plate in his hands.He took a toothpick of dessert which he made specially for Anjali and feed it to her.

"How is it?Do you like the taste?" Reyansh was waiting for her reply.

Anjali eyes widened in shock when the taste hits her.The sweetness was another level,"Wow,What is it?"

Reyansh was happy with her reaction ,"After our dinner that day,I have guessed you must be fond of sweets.So I prepared this recipe specially for you"

"For me?" Anjali took a toothpick for herself when she was about to put it in her mouth she suddenly felt a cold behind her back.Anjali turned look at the very angry Arjun.

Aditya looked at Anjali who was confused and then Arjun who had a face full of anger.Anjali immediately put the dessert in Arjun's mouth ,"It's really tasty.Have it"

Arjun's coldness melted when she saw her sparkling eyes,"Yes,It's tasty"

Even though he doesn't like to eat sweet thongs,he had to admit that this dessert taste nice.He liked it.

"I knew it" Reyansh clapped his hands happily.

Aditya want to smack his friend for his stupidity.He cleared his throat,"May I know the reason why you guys came here?"

Anjali frowned her hands stopped in the middle to pick the dessert.Arjun looked at Reyansh who was glued to his seat.Aditya understand his gaze,"He is my friend.I trust him"

Arjun nodded and informed Aditya what are things he had found about Manushi.He showed them the pictures which was taken by Venkat.Aditya face went pale when he heard that Shelly arranged men to kidnap Manushi.

Reyansh looked at his friend then turned to Arjun,"We also found about Venkat and the weapon smuggling.But we are unable to trace back to the person behind it"

Arjun nodded his head,"This person is not simple.If we want to catch him,the only lead is Shelly"

Anjali hands played with Choco's head and Choco peacefully slept on on Anjali's lap.

Anjali thought 'Shelly.. not only Shelly,her unrequited love Atharva might also know this person'

"Is she .. she alive?" It was very hard for Aditya to ask this.

Everyone present there know who that 'She' was.

Anjali eyes met with Aditya's eyes she was quite taken back.Arjun was sure this question was directed to Anjali.He looked at her who face was filled with tears.

Anjali didn't expect Aditya to ask her directly.After all she could not hide the truth from Aditya that Manushi was dead.

Anjali started to tremble,"Manushi was stabbed to death on her chest by Shelly"

There was a dead silence in the living room.Arjun didn't expect Manushi to be dead.

Then why did Anjali asked everyone to find about Manushi?

What's she really want them to find?

Arjun's heart ached when he saw her,he pulled Anjali close to him,"It's okay.It's okay"

Reyansh looked at Aditya could not help to feel bad for him.In past three years ,Aditya was hoping to meet Manushi but now..

Aditya got his answer and got up to leave.

Anjali pushed Arjun away and rushed towards Aditya.She grabbed his arm,"Adi,Where are you going?"

"Leave me" He tried to shake of her hands but Anjali held it firmly.

"No,I won't.I know you want to confront Shelly.But this is not the right time" Anjali pleaded him.

"I don't care.All I want is to kill her" Aditya pushed her away forcefully,making her to fell down but thankfully Arjun caught her.

Anjali looked at Arjun and shouted,"Stop him.Stop him"

Arjun made Anjali to sit on the couch and rushed to Aditya who was almost reached the door but was stopped by Arjun,"Mr.Aditya it will be better if you calm down first"

Both Arjun and Aditya got into fight."What are you guys doing?" Reyansh wanted to stop their fight but Anjali stopped him.

"No,If Adi leaves now he might kill Shelly.So please don't let him leave him"

Reyansh heart melted when he saw the tears in her face,"Okay,I will stop him".

Reyansh ran towards them and helped Arjun to over power Aditya.Finally Aditya was pulled to the ground,he lay there crying his heart out,"It's my fault.I shouldn't have left her alone.I shouldn't let my sister with that Shelly"

Aditya was crying aloud making the other three to be unable to do anything to comfort him.A grown up man crying for the lost of his family member was quite pitiful.

Arjun didn't like the fact that Anjali was hurting because of this but still wanted to help her.He nodded at Reyansh and went towards Anjali,"It's getting late.Let's go home"

Anjali shook her head.She was afraid to leave.

Arjun understood her fear,"Don't worry,I will make a call to Ashok and ask him to put some poeple to watch over the house"

Anjali hesitated before nodding her eyes.She walked with Arjun towards the door and looked at Aditya,"Manushi doesn't want to see you hurting yourself"

With that she left the house with Arjun.

Reyansh looked at his friend who lay on the floor crying devastatingly,"Aditya ,now this is not a time for to cry miserably.Don't you want to know the reason why Shelly killed Manushi or Why that person wants to kill Manushi?"

Aditya blinked the tears,she sat up,"Reyansh,I think Anjali is hiding something"