Chapter 73

"Nothing, it's just that if you are going to kill me, do it after I eat my sister's food" Ashok smiled sitting next to Chiku.

"Betrayer... " he accused looking at Chiku.

 "Hey, when did I betray you? Brother figured it out all himself.... I didn't say your name." Chiku pouted crossing his arms. He was being wrongly accused.

"Not talking about that" Ashok grumbled, "If Arjun wouldn't have call me in, you would have eaten all my seafood "

"When did this become yours? It's made by my wife" Chiku said as a matter of fact.

"She is my sister. Chiku, we had a plan. I was waiting for you to call me in. " Ashok frowned.

"I didn't tell you to wait outside " Chiku shrugged with a mocking smile, "Ashok Mamu you were the one who was shivering and crying all way till here "

"Hey, I wasn't crying... " Ashok denied flicking Chiku's forehead.

"Ashok Mamu you were.... You were crying the whole way, Oh! Arjun is going to kill me, My dear future wife I'm so sorry I can't meet you  and so on...." Chiku teased.

"Chiku don't lie! I wasn't doing any of those... " Ashok said angrily.

"You were.... " Chiku nodded.

Arjun was so mad on his brother and his best friend cum brother-in-law. His forehead was covered with black lines as he furiously glared at them. First, they ruin his lunch date and now they are making his head ache!

He was just about to open his mouth and yell at them, he suddenly heard a sweet laughter.Chiku and Ashok stopped their banter and turned their head looking at Anjali was laughing.

"Hehe... " Anjali laughed, "You both are so cute...."

Hearing his wife's laugh, the frown on Arjun's face disappeared and thought of not yelling at those two fools. Looking at her smile, he wished that she would always smile like this...

Anjali stopped laughing and looked at the both of them.Suddenly she thought of something, "Chiku, if you knew that Arjun hates Chocolates. Why did you call me to brought that for him? " she asked.

"You see wifey " Chiku smiled embarrassedly, "It's all brother's fault. He told me not to eat Chocolates because of dental problem so I - "

"So you planned on destroying my lunch date" Arjun glared.

"C'mon brother, don't be like that. I just wanted to meet my wife.It has been so many days since I met her.From few days I had a dream of my wife taken away by a big bad thief.She is crying to save her.Iam unable to save her because of my age only 11 years old. So, when I got the chance to meet her I took it. " Chiku explained innocently.

Arjun and Anjali spit their food.

"Okay.... " Anjali blushed, "Anyway, the food is getting cold....."

A lunch date for two people suddenly became a family lunch with four people. Anjali had a lot of fun at this lunch.After Ashok and  Chiku left, Anjali's who had her arms wrapped around Arjun suddenly looked up, "Arjun..... I'm so sorry. I wanted this lunch to be special and romantic but anyway I had fun. Your brother is cute! "

"Hmm... " Zhehan kissed her forehead, "There's still one thing you can do... "

"What? ""Dance with me

"What? "

"Dance with me... " Arjun asked suprising her as he forwarded his hand asking for hers. Placing her hand in his, she was led by Arjun in the middle of his office.

"One second..." He said talking out his phone and playing a song.

A smile appeared on her face when she recognised the song. Arjun took her hand and placed it on his shoulder, while he held her other hand and placed his hand on her waist as they both danced on the song, 'I can't help falling in love with you ' by Elvis Presley.

"Arjun can I go now? " Anjali asked softly looking at her working husband who had his one arm wrapped around her while he was working on his laptop with the other.

"Hmm... " he replied kissing her forehead, "Just after a few minutes... "

"You have been saying that for almost an hour, Arjun " Anjali protested, " I need to go to Siyan Agnihotri to execute the next plan."

"I know...." Arjun sighed keeping away his laptop and looked at her. "Can I come with you?I don't trust that guy "he asked hesitantly.

"Neither do I Arjun but you know this is important for our plan so I have to go there" Anjali said

"I know.... " he sighed, "And that's why I am letting you go. Take care"

"I will... " she kissed him on his cheek and left the company.

Anjali checked some important project proposals with Aditya because she had no plans to meet Arush so soon. She wanted to check his level of tolerance.

Standing in front of the mirror, 'Siyan Agnihotri, I'm coming. Don't disappoint me.'