Chapter 39

"How long are you going to angry at me?"

Arjun once again ignored by Anjali.

He was really helpless.Who asked her to be so beautiful.Doesn't she know that it was hard for him to control himself to not to eat her.

"If you stop being angry at me I will take you to hackers arena meeting next week"

This caught Anjali's attention.Hackers arena meeting was held once in three years.The place fill with hackers.Most importantly they will invite Mr.Ryan the world famous hacker to give lecture.Previously Aditya has promised Manushi that once he came from overseas he will take her there.

"Really?" Anjali beamed with happiness.

Arjun nodded his head, "Of course".He stroked hair gently made Anjali to pout her lips.

'This guy know how to take advantage of her'

Suddenly she saw a figure coming towards her.Anjali was so shocked that she slapped Arjun's hand away from her head.

Arjun didn't expect her to react that way, "You"

"Who is he?" Arjun asked .

Anjali gulped hard looking nervous.Arjun looked at the guy who was amost having same aura as him.

Arjun pulled Anjali protectively to him, "Who are you?"

Rishi raised his eyebrows seeing his baby sister in other man's arms, "Anjali come here"

Instantly Anjali moved away from Arjun and rushed to Rishi's side.Arjun was speechless and taken back by Anjali's reaction.

"I asked who is he?" Rishi once again asked Anjali who was looking at Arjun.

"Boyfriend" Arjun said.

"My boss" Anjali said.

Both Arjun and Anjali said at the same time.

"Boyfriend?" Rishi only reacted to Arjun's reply.

Anjali was started to panic, "N-No brother.He is just joking.Remember I told you that Iam an intern in Rathore groups.He is my boss"

She pointed at Arjun who was glancing at Rishi.

"Boss he is my brother Rishi" Anjali said.

Rishi sized Arjun up and down they turned to Anjali, "Follow me"

Anjali bit her lip then obediently followed Rishi to the corridor.

'It's over .He must be thinking that Iam just fooling around with boys' Anjali turned her head to glare at Arjun and then ran to catch up with her brother.

Arjun cursed at Ashok for not providing Rishi's photo when he gave Anjali's information.

Ashok who was eating peacefully suddenly sneezed,"It must be Kranthi who must have cursed me"

On the other side Shelly and her group noticed Anjali was following a stranger and couldn't see the other man's face.They didn't heard what they said but they felt that Anjali was in trouble.

"He must be Rishi Rajvanshi,Right?" Padma immediately recognised the other person.

Atharva looked at the person and then at them, "Rishi?Vice president of Rajvanshi group?"

Shelly nodded her head, "Yes it's him.His father wanted Rishi to take over the company as president.He is a potential guy.I didn't think he will be involved with this type of girl"

"I can't believe that Anjali seduced Rishi as well.She was merely a student who studies through Rishi's family funding.How can she want to be Rishi's girlfriend" Padma shook her head in disgust.