Chapter 23

Anjali was still in a daze until Geetha poked her cheeks, "What happened to you?Did our department dean said anything when you went to her room?"

Anjali shook her head,"Nope she just appreciated me for my achievement"

"They why are you so absent minded?" Pooja asked her."You were like this from the day you return from Abhi's house" Karan said to her.

Anjali was thinking whether she can inform her friends regarding meeting Arjun.

"Okay now spill whatever you have in your mind" Pooja held Anjali's hand.Anjali said everything to them.

"Oh my god.He volunteered to help you?But why?" Karan scratched his head."He is the one who helped you in the Department feast right?" Abhi asked her.Abhi himself not sure why the big boss suddenly showing his interest on Anjali.Have they met before?

Anjali nodded her head ."Abhi ,he is your brother's boss right? Tell me his name let me search about him" Karan said.

Abhi said "Arjun Rathore,Rathore industries"

Karan shifted his eyes from his mobile phone looking shocked at Abhi.His eyelashes trembled slightly.Pooja dropped her phone.Their actions confused Both Anjali and Geetha.

Karan said "You mean that Arjun who shook the hacker world?"

Abhi nodded his head.

"Oh my god.I can't believe we met my idol.You are so lucky" Karan and Pooja started to squeal.

"I don't know why you guys are over reacting" Anjali and Geetha looked confused.

Pooja hit Anjali's head "I really don't understand what is in your little brain.How could you not know about Rathore Company or Arjun Rathore when you attended the Talent Competition?I can't believe you even defeated my idol"

"Then why you guys didn't react when you met him at Abhi's dinner party?" Geetha asked them.

"It's because no one has seen his real face.Not even a single reporter able to take a picture of him.He is kind of lowkey person.He doesn't like attention" Abhi said.

"Now I want to know why he wants to help Anjali" Pooja raised her eyebrows looking at Anjali.

"Just leave it guys.He said he will help me.I will ask him when I meet him again" Anjali said while she thought of meeting the handsome man once again.

At Rathore Industries

"Did you finish the work which I have given you?" Arjun asked him thinking about Anjali.

"You know it's really very hard to get the information about her" Ashok handed a brown file to Arjun,"All the information about her after the drug incident has been blocked"

"Do you know where is she now?" Arjun asked him.

"If my guess is right, she might be in danger as we speak about her" Ashok said.

"Danger?" Arjun looked at him.

"Yeah.But Iam not sure.Because look at the file, it says she escaped from the police because she was afraid to go to prison.Then where is she now?For god sake she is only eighteen when she was accused of planting drugs in the party.After that she got into another scandal which caused her to arrested by police in the middle of the clss.It is been 2 years how can an orphanaged girl must have survived alone this world without money?" Ashok said to him.

"What if she run away to overseas?" Arjun asked him.

"No she didn't.Her passport was still with her uncle's family home and she didn't use any fake passprt to flew away.Her uncle is an honest person.Definitely he won't help her in the run" He looked at Arjun,"So I think Manushi didn't ran away instead someone must have took her or kidnapped her"

Arjun was in deep thought.He was wondering how Anjali got to know this Manushi.They both are totally from different states.He hacked Anjali's social media accounts it was total bullshit about her ex-fiancee.He was sure that Anjali and Manushi didn't interact as well.

So Why in the world that Anjali was so desperate to search for Manushi?What is the reason that Anjali looking for Manushi?