Chapter 3

"You idiot you scared us"

I jumped when I heard someone opened the door speedily.It was Anjali's bestfriends pooja and geetha.Today she was just discharged from the hospital after staying there for almost i month.No visitors are allowed to see her in the hospital.So it was hard for her friends to meet her.

"I thought I will never see you again" pooja cried and hugged her."You fool when committing the miraculous work why don't you think about us" geetha sarcastily said and hugged her and cried.

I felt bad by seeing these girls.They don't know that their friend was dead.The one who standing before them was someone else."Why are you not saying anything?Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?" geetha asked by touching my cheeks.

"I heard you got amnesia.Do you remember us?" the girls asked me.

I take their hands into mine "It is just a temporary memory loss.Now I regained all of memories.So stop waving your hand like I'm blind".

Are you really okay?" geetha caressed my cheek.Anjali is really lucky for having best friends who care about her unlike me.I told them that "Iam perfectly fine".

"Yeah she looks fine.Now let's start" geetha folded her sleeves up."Okay" pooja cracked her knuckles.

"Guys,what are you planning to do?It is scary" I backed away from them.

"Now tell us why did you took those stupid decision" they demanded the answers from me.But Iam not the one take those decision.But I have to answer them.

"Don't think you can escape by saying some lame excuses,we only want to hear the truth" they shook my shoulders.

 "I really don't remember why I did that" I tried to avoid their eyes."As If we belive you,we will get it in an hour" pooja took her phone and texted someone.

"Get ready in 10 minutes we are going somewhere" she told me and throw me into the bathroom.

I got ready in white top and black jeans,leave my hair freely it reaches till my waist and apply lip gloss and see my reflection.I have to say the girl in the mirror is so pure and extremely beautiful.I go to oustside the room and these girls are standing and looking at me with Aww face.

I go to oustside the room and these girls are standing and looking at me with Aww face

"What" I asked them."You look different" they both cheekily said.They drag me out of the house and hailed the cab.I asked them where are we going.But they didn't give me any reply.The cab stopped in front of the cab.They paid the money and entered into the cafe.

"If you want to take me out to the cafe,you should have said.Don't need to scare me" I took seat near the window.But still they are glaring at me.I feel like something big should happen.

A girl around anjali's age i.e..,my age walking towards us."Do you know who she is" geetha asked me.I kinda felt familiar by looking at her"Is she from our class"?

"If you are not sick I would have smacked you in the head" pooja slapped the table make me jump.

"tina you can speak now" pooja ordered the girl.

suddenly tina knelt infront of me ,"Iam really sorry.I know you are standing there.That's why I asked those questions to Aman and the k-kiss it was initiated by me.He didn't kiss me back instead pushed me away but before seeing that you ran away.Iam sorry,I didn't know that you will commit suicide.Iam often getting nightmares.It was my fault.I shouldn't have bullied you with others.Because of me,Iam sorry.Please forgive me".

Now I remember this girl.What tina did was wrong.Because of her selfishness one life was gone.But it is not good for her to dwell up the past.It might be a trauma for her.She knows her mistakes and repenting it.

I hugged her "It is okay.What I did was not your fault.It's just that the boy I loved for the past ten years did not accept my love.So I decided to take my life" and wiped her tears "It is not your fault so don't blame yourself.

Tina cried and told me "Iam really sorry.I bullied you with my friends but still you forgive me" and then walked outside of the cafe.

I sighed looking at the two shocking faces.

"That's the reason you tried to commit suicide?" pooja shouted at me.I hugged both of them "You both are my best friends.You guys are there for me whenever I needed.You both are my priceless treasure".

"Promise us that you won't decide to end your life again" geetha asked me.

"I promise to both of you that I live the life to the fullest",I told and hugged them.

"With them being with me,I think I don't have to worry about anything" I feel warmth by hugging them.

They chatted for a while and dropped me at my house.

There are few guests in the living room chatting with my father and brother.