Chapter 45

Same day at Aditya house

"Reyansh,Can't you let me leave alone for now" Aditya kicked the guy who invaded his bedroom and dragging him away.

Reyansh panted a lot,"Why are you so strong?Stop being stubborn,let's go have some fun"

Aditya throw his slippers at Reyansh,"Iam already in a terrible mood.Don't make me to kill you"

Reyansh dodged the slipper,"Is it because of your sister?"

Aditya hung his head low,"I failed to protect her.Even though she lived with her uncle family she was not close with them.She only depended on me after her parents death.But still I was not there when she suffered.I can't believe how much she was scared being alone and betrayed by her friends and her cousin"

A lonely tear fell from his eyes when he thought of Manushi.Reyansh didn't say a word.Both Reyansh and Manushi met three years before before Manushi's incident in france.

Reyansh was beaten badly on the road by the local hooligans.He was set by his own friend after knowing that his father was a rich man.That time Aditya was accidentally was on the video call with Manushi showing around the place.

Manushi's sharp eyes got caught of a man who was beaten by others.Manushi screamed and asked Aditya to save that man no matter what.

How can Aditya refuse Manushi's request?

He immediately ran and fought with the guys while saving Reyansh.That day in the hospital Reyansh promised that he will be a sword to Aditya to kill his enemies.Aditya couldn't help chuckle at his nonsense comment saying that he saved him because of his sisters request.

Reyansh was embrassed that his sorry state was seen by the young lady.Aditya looked at his embrassed face,"She didn't see your face.So don't worry even if you stood in front of her she might not recognize you"

Reyansh wanted to thank Manushi personally but before he could do that Aditya received a bad news from Shelly about Manushi.

On that day onwards he accompanied Aditya secretly to search about Manushi.Without raising the doubt from others Reyansh helped to investigate the moments of Shelly.

Reyansh saw how the cold hearted Aditya was looking broken,"Don't worry,we can find her.I still owe her a thanks."

At Rathore Groups

Ashok looked confused when he saw the message in his phone.He turned to Arjun who was about to get down from the car,"Boss ,did you ask Anjali to meet with the clients?"

Arjun stopped and looked at Ashok,"She is an intern besides she is my girl.Why do I have to ask her to meet the clients?"

Ashok showed the message to Arjun whose face darkened immediately.He took his phone and dialed her number.

Kranthi peeked at the message,"Why is she with the clients?Who asked her to go with them?"

The call went through but she didn't pick up the call.Again he tried to call Anjali but her phone was switched off.

"Trace her phone last location.I want to know it immediately" Arjun regretted his decision for not allowing the shadow bodyguards to follow her.

Within  a few seconds Kranthi found her location,"Anjali is in restaurant"

Without waiting for Arjun's reply Ashok started the car.He didn't even stopped the car in the signal and dashed towards his destination.