Chapter 54

When they reach Rathore residence,Anjali was already asleep.Arjun removed the seatbelt from her.There was still a tear stain on her cheeks made her look pitiful.Arjun gently carried her in his arms and went inside the house.

It was already past eleven,so everyone went to sleep.This helped Arjun to avoid their unnecessary questions.He went straight to her room and lay her on the bed.He covered her with blankets and went to his room to take a shower.He removed his shirt and looked at the bruises on his stomach.He stood in front of the mirror ro check wounds on his face.

To his surprise there was no single scratch on his face.He amused at Aditya for being clever avoid hitting him on his face.If he did,it will be too embarassing for Arjun to show his face to everyone.After the shower Arjun applied the ointment on the bruises .He put his pajamas and went to bed.

After an hour he couldn't sleep,so planned to check on Anjali.He sneakily went to her room only to see her struggling in her sleep.

"No,don't kill me"

Anjali clutching her heart and crying hard.

Arjun went to her and hugged her,"Shh..It's okay,baby.It's okay"

He patted her back,trying to calm her.He was afraid,he was really afraid that Manushi's incident greatly affected Anjali's current life.She was like this the last time when she went to his villa.

Should he arrange a counselling for her with psychiatrist?

Next day Morning

 When Anjali opened her eyes she was shocked to Arjun's face infront of her.She thought it must be a dream.Her hands went towards Arjun's cheeks and then she pinched it slightly.Arjun opened his eyes only to met with Anjali.He gulped hard when he saw her puzzled look on her face.

Anjali looked like a lost puppy.

"Ah" Arjun cried when Anjali pinched his cheeks hardly.

"What are you doing in my bed?" Anjali kicked him out of the bed making Arjun to fell on the floor.

"How could you kill your own husband?" Arjun rubbed his aching back.

"H-Husband?Did you forget to take your medicine?" Anjali throw a pillow at Arjun face.

How can a person be so shameless?

Arjun was satisfied seeing the blush on her face,"Freshen up and come down from breakfast"

When Arjun came out of her room,he bumped into the Butler Harish.Butler Harish was shocked to see Arjun coming out of Anjali's room holding his back like he was in pain.He immediately ran downstairs to inform Mrs.Rathore that her wish might be come true.

Anjali took a quick shower and ran hurriedly to have her breakfast.

She wants to meet Aditya to tell him that she is Manushi.Even though he might thought she was a fool but she wants to give it a shot.Seeing his hurt was last thing she wanted to see.Anjali seated on the chair next to Mrs.Rathore.