1

A man is tied up upside down in the dark room. He is screaming and howling in immerse pain because two men are beating him with the hot rod mercilessly.

Two muscular men in the black shirt and trouser are standing at the door with the rifle in their hands just watch the show without any emotion.

A tall woman in a black tuxedo marched into the room with a sullen and furious expression, her eyes are smouldering with rage. She's Freen Sarocha Chankimha, a rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating mafia, a frightening woman. The whole world under her feet.

Nobody has ever dared to disobey her. Everybody is afraid of her. She is the most powerful person on this earth.

She knows how to control people and their life.

A man who wears grey tuxedo followed her from behind. He's David, Freen's personal assistant. Freen trust him, he's like a brother to her.

David can do anything to protect his boss, his priority is Freen.

The men who were beating the tied man stopped their action immediately when saw Freen. They bowing to Freen.

Freen took of her coats and striding towards the tied up man. She looked at the man with a look that wanted to kill him in an instant.

She stood in front of her and rolled up the sleeves of her black shirt. She fisted her hands before punching him nonstop with outrage like she was taking her anger out on him. The man screaming in pain.

"Tell me now, who knows our secret? You think I don't know you leaked it to other people!" Freen asked in a stern tone and gritted her teeth. "You betrayed me! I hate this type of people!"

She picked up the pistol from the table and pointed it to the bleeding man, glaring at him in furry. "Tell me now if you don't want me to shoot you!" The man's eyes dilated in horror.

"I told Mr Robin our secret." He shuttered and told her everything.

Freen frowned and directly shot him the middle of his forehead.

"This happens to the people who betray me. Either I kill them without thinking twice or make them beg to kill them by making their life living like hell." She growled loudly before storming out of the room.

She returned home to clean herself. She only wears dark colour clothes because the colour symbolizes herself.