62

Becky headed towards her makeup table after brushing her teeth. Freen sat on the bed with Ian with her legs crossed.

"Where do you want to go?" asked Freen.

"I want to take Ian to buy toys and clothes. After that, I want to take him to an interesting place." explained Becky.

"Do you know any interesting places around here?"

"I do not know. But I'm sure I can find an interesting place for Ian." said Becky with confidence.

"I will take you two to an interesting place. Trust me! It will be fun."

"Okay."

Freen approached Becky slowly. She hugged Becky suddenly and sniffed her neck. "I really missed the heavenly fragrance of your exquisite body, Becbec."

"Are you a dog after be a mafia?"

"I'm willing to be your dog if it can make you fall in love with me." seduced Freen.

"Behave yourself. My son is watching us."

"Your son is my son too." Freen said.

"Whatever. Let's go now." Becky held Ian's right hand. She led Ian towards the main door.

"I'll drive the car." Freen volunteered to drive the car. She opened the front seat to let Becky in. After that, she put Ian in the baby seat at the back.

"Go to the shopping mall first. We buy toys and clothes before you take me and Ian anywhere." Becky instructed Freen.

"Ok, boss."

"Why don't you drive the car? You're wasting time!" Becky frowned.

Ian in the back was busy looking at the cartoon that Freen had installed for him earlier.

"I need energy before driving. Who knows the shopping mall location is far away from our place." Freen brought her cheek closer to Becky's. Becky didn't see Freen's movement because she wasn't looking to her side.

"Freen, the distance between this mansion and the shopping mall we want to go to is only 20 minutes! Do you want to drive or not?" Becky looked to her side.

"Fill my inner energy first." She brought her cheek closer to Becky's. Becky who knew that, showed her sarcastic smile.

"Oh..you want your energy. Wait for a moment." Becky took her lipstick from the bag. She scratched Freen's cheek making Freen stop what Becky was doing when she felt it wasn't Becky's lips.

"What's wrong with you?" Freen held back her anger. She saw her cheek in the side mirror of the car. "Oh my gosh...my cheeks!"

"I'm just returning what you've done to me when I try to win your heart."

Freen pursed her lips. She started driving her car. Becky giggled at Freen's cute reaction.

Becky took a wet tissue. She cleaned Freen's cheek while Freen still driving.

"Why are you smiling like crazy person?"

"Someone wipe my cheeks." said Freen honestly.

Becky wickedly washes Freen's entire face with a tissue roughly.

"Becbec! Stop! You're going to cause us an accident! I don't want to die first. I'm not married to you yet!" Freen stopped the car to the side as soon as she can.

"Oh...you are afraid to die."

"LOL..I don't want to die first tho. It's not that I'm afraid to die."

"It's the same." said Becky.

"You sit quietly in your place. Don't do anything!" said Freen firmly.

"If I want."

Freen flicked Becky's forehead and drove the car again.

Becky, who wanted to revenge Freen's actions was stopped by Freen with one hand.

"Behave!"

Becky sat quietly. She talked with Ian until they arrived at the shopping mall.