19

Suddenly, Becky saw Freen's bloody hand. "Why doctor didn't bandage your hand? It's bleeding."

"None of your business. It's not hurting." Freen stood straight and hid her hand behind her back.

"What are you doing, brat?" Freen stops Becky instantly when Becky want to remove her own bandage.

"It's not hurting me too. I also don't need it." Becky jerked her hand away and removed her bandage harshly. Her wound started to bleeding and she's looking at Freen lime it's really not hurting her a bit. "The bandage on my leg hasn't rip off. I will rip it." Becky started to take it off but her hand was brushed aside by Freen.

"Are you crazy?" asked Freen.

"It's doesn't hurt."

"Stupid." Freen then go out to call a nurse to bandage Becky's wound.

The nurse came to Becky ward and bandaged Becky's wound again.

"Please bandage the wound on this woman's hand." Becky said to the nurse and pointed to Freen.

"If you don't want to bandage your wound, I don't want to bandage mine either." threatened Becky.

"Fine. I will ask her to bandage my wound."

After a few minutes, they were both left by the nurse after the nurse had finished dressing their wounds.

"I will take care of you untill you can walk by yourself...."

Becky interrupted Freen. "Yeah!!!" Becky's cheer echoed through the room. "You're in love with me right? That's why you want to take care of me."

"Stupid. I take care of you because you are like this because of me. Don't you want me to be responsible?"

Becky was chuckled. "Please accept that you already love me. I know it. Your face looked worried as I removed my bandage. That is the proof that you have fallen in love with me."

Freen knitted her brows, cumming in uncontrollable anger. "Just shut up, you're irritating me! You will stay in this room untill I finish my work!" Freen stomped off the room, slamming the door.

Becky giggled. She spent her time lying down on the bed only. She decided to go for a walk. She pressed the emergency button which called the nurse to her room.

The nurse helped Becky sit in the wheelchair. Becky tells her, she wants to walk alone.

"My gosh...sitting in this wheelchair is very uncomfortable but I have to adapt." said Becky pouted.

She saw the busyness of the nurses and doctors in the hospital.