50

The water that Freen drank spewed out of her mouth when she saw the news on television. "What the hell!! Who dares to do all this?!" She looked at the television with anger.

The news about the destruction of her club made her very angry.

She threw a glass at the television in anger. "Whoever did all this wanted to die!"

Dr. Ciize go to her. "What's wrong with you, Freen? You're not in a good mood this morning." She pulled Freen's wheelchair away from the television.

"All my clubs were destroyed by other people! I want you to tell David to go to one of the clubs to get proof of who did all this! This person doesn't want to live on earth anymore!" She clenched her fists.

"All right. Before that, I have to change the bandage on your leg." said Dr.Ciize.

"Fine." Freen rolled her eyes.

Becky clapped her hands and laughed happily. The news of the destruction of Freen's club made her happy. She was sure Freen was very angry right now.

"Becky, are you the one who destroyed Freen club?"

"Yes, babe." She kissed Irin's right cheek.

"Hey, don't kiss me!!"

Becky just giggled.

"Why did you destroy all her clubs?" asked Irin.

"Because she burned things that were precious to me."

Irin shook her head. She didn't know Becky would be willing to destroy other people's property like this.

"Wait! If you destroy Freen club at night, it means you killed the innocent people inside." Irin then hit Becky on the head. "You should be taught a lesson!"

"Hey, stop hitting me!" Becky covered herself with a large blanket.

"You want to go to Paris with me because you are afraid of being caught by the police, right?!"

"I didn't kill innocent people, Irin!" Becky hugged Irin's waist. "Can't you calm down? I, Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, have never killed an innocent person."

"Are you serious?" Irin raised one eyebrow. She still didn't believe what Becky said.

"What do I have to do for you to trust me?" asked Becky. "Should I cut my fingers?"

"Don't make jokes!"

"I'm not joking. I went to Paris because I wanted to move on from Miss Hottie. She is now an ex Miss Hottie." Becky said honestly. "Why should I chase her if she doesn't like me?"

"Since when did the Becky I know give up easily?" asked Irin.

"Since that woman burned my valuable item."

"It's fine. I will help you find a new Miss hottie or Mr handsome. Who knows when you return to Thailand again you will bring a kid."

Becky shook her head. "It's quite impossible." She said.