67

"You scared the hell out of me earlier, thank god you're fine now."

Freen placed a soft kiss on her forehead, stroking Becky cheeks with her thumb. Becky closed her eyes and took a deep breath as Freen lips touched her forehead.

"Hug me if you feel like that again."

"Only hug?" Becky tilted her head and pouted.

"Do you want me to kiss you lips multiple times?"

"I want you to fuck me too." said Becky.

"I will fuck you until you can't walk after we are married. We will do it 24 hours."

"Oh...okay" Becky nodded her head. Freen looked into Becky's eyes who were not afraid of her words.

"Aren't you afraid? My cock is really big and long." Freen tried to scare her.

"You are very confident with your words, Miss Hottie. Can you take off your pants? I want to see it." Becky stood up from Freen's lap, folding her arms.

"No."

"I just want to seduce you." Becky giggled. She took out the box of cigarette and lighter from the drawer. She held the cigarette between her index and middle finger. She burned the cigarette with the flame of a lighter.

Freen snatched the cigarette from her and threw it in the trash after stepping on it. She threw a pack of cigarettes too.

"It is not good for your health. Don't you dare smoke!"

"Kiss me first, miss hottie."

"Are you taming me?"

"LOL."

Freen kissed her lips. "I already kissed your lips. Now, you finish your milk tea first. Then, sleep."

"Can you sleep with me? I need you."

"I will sleep on the floor. You sleep on the bed. It's not that I don't want to sleep with you. You know I'm a special woman." explained Freen.

"I want you to sleep beside me."

"No, Becbec."

"You didn't love me."

"I love you, Becbec. How about I put you to sleep first? After that, I will sleep." said Freen.

Becky finished her milk tea and lay on the bed. "Come here. I want you to pamper me." said Becky with cute voice.

"Awhh..my badass girl look like a cute kitty now." Freen pinched her cheeks.

"I'm always cute, Miss Hottie."

"LOL. You're so confidence."

"Of course." said Becky while covered herself with a blanket. "Freen, can you promise me one thing?"

"Of course, I can becbec."

"I want you to always love Ian. It doesn't matter if we have children." said Becky seriously.

"Becbec, you don't have to tell me to love him." said Freen. "I will always love him. He is our first child even though we are not related by blood."

"He is my first child soon to be our, Miss Hottie."

"Okay...okay. Now, rest yourself."

Becky closed her eyes. She deliberately put her palm on Freen's cock. She pinched it.

"Becky!!!"

Becky chuckled a little and opened her eyes.

"Pfft..you're so funny."

"Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. This is no funny! Look at my banana now! Haishh.." Freen went to the bathroom with snorted harshly.

Becky knocked a door. "Don't forget to moan my name when rubbed your cock with your hands!"

"Shut up, Becbec!"