63

Freen held Ian and Becky's hands. Becky frowned, why did Freen hold her hand.

"Why are you holding my hand? I won't get lost in the mall." said Becky.

"Is it wrong for me to hold my future wife's hand?"

Becky was just silent. She doesn't want to fight with Freen again.

"Mommy, I want to go there." Ian looked at Becky. Becky looked towards the store Ian was pointing at.

"All right, Ian. we're going there now."

Ian let go of Freen's hand and ran into the toy store. Freen and Becky followed behind.

Freen takes the trolley that will be used to store the items they wants to buy.

"Ian, fill this cart with the toys you want to buy." Becky pointed to the cart next to her.

"Yeah!! I will have many toys!" Ian jumped up and down with joy.

"Yea. Mommy will pay later. Don't worry."

Freen and Becky started following Ian where he wanted to go without complaining they were tired. Freen occasionally flirts with Becky while Becky ignores her.

"Freen, I want to go to the toilet for a moment. You take care of Ian first."

"We can come with you." said Freen.

"No need."

Becky quickly went to the toilet. After a few minutes, she came out of the toilet feeling relieved. Suddenly, she was pulled by two unknown men into a store filled with various washing tools.

"What do you two want?" Becky asked casually. A man locks the door behind Becky with a key. "Let me go now!"

"Calm down, baby. Let's play a little. Just the three of us."

"oh...let go of my hand first."

"Do you think we are stupid? You will run away later." said the fat man who was still holding Becky's hand.

"Bro, how am I going to escape if the key is with this thin man who doesn't have enough nutrients in his body?" She looked at the man beside her from top to bottom. The man slap Becky's cheek.

"Don't make me angry."

Becky rolled her eyes. "Do you two want to play or not?" asked Becky.

The two men looked at each other with puzzled looks. This is the first time their victim is willing to play with them both.

"We want to play." said the two men.

"If so, let go of my hand."

They let go of Becky's hand. Becky saw her wrist was red. She looked around her. She also looked at the thin man again and shook her head.

"I want to borrow your phone!"

"I won't ask you to borrow our phone. You will call the police later." said the fat man firmly. He had opened his long-sleeved shirt.

"Bro, we have to record our play time together." said Becky. "The video can be sold. We can make money."

Both men were shocked. The woman in front of them was quite different.

"Fine." said the skinny man who was still standing next to Becky.

Becky distanced herself from the two of them.

"We want to see, is it true or not you record it."

"Bro!" Becky patted the fat man on the shoulder. " You better be ready than see what I do with your phone. I don't like waiting for someone to undress for a long time. It can ruin my mood. You two as men should not make women wait for long. Do you two understand, dumb and dumber?"

Becky sat on the table. She sent a message to someone. She hopes she will read it.

"This room is very narrow and the door is locked. How can I escape from this?" Becky thought.

"We are ready." said the two men.

"bro, who wants to start first?"

"Me" said the fat man to Becky.

"How long is your cock?" asked Becky.

"4.3 inches."

"So short. I don't think I'll be satisfied." said Becky.

"You?" Becky looked at the thin man. "Your cock doesn't have nutrients like you." She said boldly.

"I can make you scream under me."

"How long your cock, bro?"

"5 inches."

"No bad." said Becky.