34

Freen threw all of Becky's clothes into the trash except for the hoodie and pants.

Becky took her clothes back but was snatched by Freen. She doesn't like her belongings being thrown away without asking her permission.

"Why did you throw away my clothes?"

"Do I have to give you an excuse?" Freen asked coldly.

Becky was just silent. She chose to sit on the bed while watching Freen, who was very focused on throwing away the clothes that should have been thrown away.

An idea came to Becky's mind, she smiled slyly and approached Freen. She encircled her arms around Freen neck. "Let's do something fun." She moving closer to her. She almost kissed Freen's sexy lips.

Freen pushed Becky away instantly before she gets lost in her way of flirting. "Don't test my patience, miss Rebecca Patricia Armstrong." said her firmly. "Stay away from me!"

Becky just noticed that Freen's palm was bleeding a lot. "I will stay away from you today if you let me clean your wound. It's bleeding." She whispered, genuinely concerned and as she caressed her wounded palm.

"Fuck! Stay away from me!" Freen screeched, jerking her hand away.

"Didn't I say that earlier? I will distance myself from you if you allow me to treat your wounds."

"Ok." said Freen.

Becky treated Freen's wound carefully. After finishing, Becky kissed Freen's hand making Freen surprised.

"Fuck you!"

"Ohhh...I am willing to have sex with you. Please, fuck me roughly." Becky said huskily, moving closer to her body and gazing at her intensely.

"You are not my type!" Freen stated sternly.

"But, you are my type." Becky whispered in her ear and electricity of desires rushed down her spine.

"You are so bold!"

"Thank you for the compliment, Miss Hottie." Becky smile widely.

She didn't respond to what Becky said. For her, if she talks to Becky, she can go crazy.

Becky likes to make her hot-tempered.

Freen took all of Becky's clothes that had to be thrown away. "Stay away from me!" She gave Becky a warning and left her alone.

Becky sat on the floor facing the door of her room. She feels bored now. She had already promised Freen that she wouldn't mess with her.

Becky's eyes fell over David. He's staring at her in disbelief.

"Why are looking at me?" Becky asked him rudely because she's in a bad mood now.

"You are so amazing!" David clapped his hands.

"Huh?!"

"You are the first human who can melt my boss's heart."

"Really?!" Becky asked disbelievingly.

"Yes."

"I don't think so." Becky pouted sadly.

"Hey, my boss never cares about other people like she cares about you. So, isn't it's obvious that you're special to her? Her heart has been melted by you."

"She said she's helping me because she doesn't want to get herself in trouble." Becky uttered grimly.

"If that's the case, she would have killed you instead take care of you."

Becky was just silent. She didn't know what else to say.

David handed Becky a bar of white chocolate. Becky accepted it. "Thank you."

"Welcome, princess."

"Just call me, Becky."