13

Tonight was the night Becky had been waiting for.

She's getting ready to go to the club she always goes and expecting to catch Freen glimpse after one week she did not see that woman.

She's wearing a black bustier top with tight-fitting black pants and applying hot red lipstick, sitting in the lavish dressing room in front of the huge mirror. She clicked her sexy mirror selfie and posted it on Instagram with the caption "Tonight, I want to hunt someone."

She took her car keys and drove off at high speed.

Once there, she went inside in a very elegant and sexy style. She saw people are dancing crazily to the loud music and she decided to stand near the counter bar with the glass of scotch in her hand, her eyes are desperately searching for her Miss Hottie.

Many men approached her to ask her to dance or drink together with them but Becky rejected their requests.

Freen arrived after a few minutes. She's striding to her private cabin but she stopped for a moment when her eyes fell over the hot girl standing near a bar counter. Her eyes glinted with profound desire and she gazed at Becky from head to toe.

"Control your desires, Freen." she mumbled to herself. "She could be a spy." She reminded herself not to believe about Becky.

"I already gave her a warning, but she still wants to come here! This girl is seriously testing my patience!" Freen glared at her in aggression, clenching her fist.

Freen looked at all her men. "You can all go in first. I'll follow later." She said.

Becky was finally able to see Freen even though they were so far apart. Her lips stretched to a broad smile and her heart beating faster than usual.

Freen marched to her, glaring at her in furry. She seized her wrist and dragged her to an empty cabin.

"What are you doing here? Do you spying on me again?!!!" Freen bawled and pointed the gun on her.

"My answer is still the same, I came to your club because I want to see you. Don't you miss your future wife? i miss you. We haven't seen each other for a long time."

Freen frowned at her. "You're testing my patience, Miss Armstrong." She clutched the pistol tighter. She's hell frustrated because Becky's not getting afraid of her and she's angry with herself more than this matter. Why didn't she just shoot the girl in front of her now without thinking twice or what.

"Then, you're turning me on with your gorgeous vibes. Hey, I have finished my period. Do you want to do something fun?" Becky bit her lower lips erotically.

Freen rolled her eyes. "Are you a slut?"

"Your slut that soon to be your wife and your kids future mommy."