73

"It's fine."

Becky cut her words. "I can see that you're completely fine." She said sarcastically in angry tone. She clasped her hand and led her to a tree.

"Ian, follow mommy now." said Becky to Ian. Ian walked beside Becky.

Only Becky has the power to control ex mafia who controls the whole world before.

She made her sit under the tree. "Now sit here quietly and let me treat your wound." She instructed her in a commanding tone, waggling her finger at her. Becky glanced at Ian. She giggled a little when Ian was very focused on pulling out the grass near where he was sitting.

Freen's eyes widened and glinted with profound desires when Becky pulled the top out of her head. She is looking irresistible and attractive in a black sport bra.

Freen felt a sudden urge to squeeze Becky's boobs with her palm, stroke her stomach and kiss her cleavage and every inch of her body. Freen's gazing at Becky body intensely, her eyes filled with wild desires.

"Calm down, Freen. Calm down! You must be patient!" murmured Freen.

She saw Freen expression and her lips curved up to a smirk, and Freen intense gaze is turning her on.

Becky knelt in front of her. "Do you like the view?" she smirked.

"Absolutely, yes. The view will be legally mine."

"Oh..." Becky nodded her head. She tearing her top into two pieces. She carefully cleaned her wound with one piece of her top and the other one, she tied it around her wounded arm.

Freen is now gazing at Becky face, utterly lost in her. She is loving the way Becky is taking care of her. Automatically a blissful smile flashed on her face as she placed a tender kiss over her wound.

"Do you have a passion for becoming a hero?" Becky suddenly asked in a sarcastic tone.

"What?" Freen narrowed her brows at Becky, bemused with her sudden question.

"You wanted to protect me like a hero, right? Now, are you happy with this wound?" Becky pointed at her injured arm.

"All this happened because of your stubbornness and carelessness. You shouldn't flirt with me when we in danger situation." Freen chided her.

Becky pouted.

"You are no cute. Ian is cute than you." said Freen.

"Then, don't expect that you will sleep in the room on our first night."

Freen pushed her down. She on top her. Their lips touched accidentally.

Their whole body shivered and burned with the immense desires as their lips came in contact. They gazed into each other eyes deeply. As Freen hands grasped her boobs that still inside the sport bra.

Freen touch is driving her crazy and she is gazing at her fondly.

Becky wrapped her arms around Freen's neck to bring her closer. She want to feel Freen's lips again. The same with Freen, she want to feel Becky's lips again.

The urge of kissing each other is rising with each passing second. At this moment, they just want to feel each other lips on their lips and kiss each other passionately till infinity. They have been craving to taste each other lips from they fall in love to each other and it seems like finally, their powerful desires are going to be fulfilled.

Becky saw Ian still squatting pulling grass. He still turning his back on them.

"A golden opportunity for me and Miss Hottie." thought Becky. She smiled sweetly.

Becky tucked Freen's hair because it covered Freen's beautiful face.

"You look so gorgeous." said Becky. She rubbed her nose against Freen's nose."I guess i will show my pervert side to you now."

"You always be pervert girl since i met you."

"Then, let me guide you to this wild game, Miss Hottie." said Becky. She forgot that Freen was injured now.

"But Ian..."