24

Becky was alone in the room. She was busy eating the food given by the nurse in silence.

"When does Freen want to enter the room? She is not responsible with her future wife." She cut the meat on the plate with a very angry feeling left by Freen.

"If I can walk, I would lock her in a room with me. I will seduce her until something happen between me and her." smirked Becky.

Freen came to Becky's room. She shooting the floor purposely. Becky wasn't surprised at all. She looked to her side.

Freen blew her gun hole. A cynical smile etched on her sexy lips.

"Are you scared?"

"Why should I be afraid if I didn't do anything wrong to you? Even if I rape you, I don't think it's wrong."

Freen snorted in annoyance.

Becky looked Freen up and down. She tilted her head a bit.

"What are you looking at?!"

"Calm down. I was thinking how long is your banana?"

"Nonsense!" shouted Freen.

"I'm just telling you what's on my mind, Miss Hottie. You look beautiful and handsome wearing those clothes but if you open all your clothes, you look even more beautiful and handsome."

Freen ignored her. She unbuttoned all his shirts. Becky's eyes were shining. She gave all her attention to Freen.

"Come on, Miss Hottie. Open it all. I want to see your body."

Becky's happiness was instantly shattered. Freen gave her fake hope. Freen unbuttoned her shirt but did not reveal her body.

Freen entered the bathroom with a very cold look.

"I know how to handle these type of woman." A mischievous smile spread across Becky's face. She finished her food.

Becky is bored. A naughty idea came to her mind.

"Freen!!!! Freen!!! Freen!!!" shouted Becky.She throws things near her that can make loud noises.

Freen came out of the bathroom in a daze.

"What's wrong with you?" She, who was worried about Becky's condition quickly hid her worry by giving a cold look when she was next to Becky.

Becky took off her shirt. Freen's eyes widened. "What do you want to do?" asked Freen.

"I want to take a bath."

Becky's hand was about to open the brassiere. Green stopped what he was doing. "Don't open it here."

"I want to show off in front of you."

Freen lifted Becky's body and placed her in the bath tub which was already filled with water. Becky held her neck tightly.

"Take a shower with me."

"If you don't want this clean water mixed with your blood. You better stop seducing me. It won't work."

"Don't be confident." Becky rolled her eyes.

Freen slammed the door shut.