51

After four years...

"Ian Weston! Stop running! We have to get ready quickly!" said the woman who was still running here and there chasing the kid.

"Mommy, catch me!"

Ian did not realize that there was someone behind him. The man then caught Ian. "I got you." The man kissed his cheek.

"Daddy! I play with mommy. I'm not playing with you." Ian pouted.

"Good job, Nop. Bring him to me."

Nop handed Ian to Becky. Becky took Ian to the bathroom to give him a bath.

"Ian, we are going to Thailand. Mommy has to finish mommy's work there."

"Is Thailand good?"

Becky nodded her head. "Mommy will take you to an interesting place if mommy is not busy." said Becky.

"Ok."

They both got ready quickly. Nop was waiting for them in the car.

"Let's go now." said Becky to Nop.

Nop sped up his vehicle. Becky will scold him if he's the cause of Becky misses the plane for the fifth time.

"You're doing a great job, Nop. If I miss the plane I won't hesitate to scold you here" said Becky who was carrying Ian with one hand while her left hand was holding the luggage.

"I have repented of what I did before."

Becky rolled her eyes. "I don't believe your words."

"Whatever."

Ian looked at Nop. "Daddy, aren't you coming?" asked him.

"No, my little prince. Take care yourself and take care of your mommy too."

"Okay, daddy." mumbled Ian.

Becky asks Nop for permission to leave quickly.

After a few hours on the plane, Becky and Ian arrived in Thailand. They got off the plane casually. Becky put Ian down so Ian could see clearly the atmosphere of Thailand.

Becky held Ian's hand tightly so that Ian wouldn't run. "We will go to our house. Tomorrow mommy will hire some maids and bodyguards to watch over you."

Ian looked left and right. He then sobbed. "I want to go home!" He held both of Becky's legs.

"All right. We're going home."

Becky led Ian towards the cab. She put Ian into the cab first before she got into it.

"Mommy, I want to go back."

"You have to be patient. We'll be there soon."

Becky soothed Ian in various ways all the way to their new home. She knew Ian had not been able to adjust in a new place. She never took Ian abroad.

Arriving at the new house, Becky looked around her house and so did Ian.

"There are no toys."

"The day after tomorrow we will buy toys." coaxed Becky.

"Food and milk."

"Yeah!" Becky gave Ian a high five.

Becky let Ian tour the house. She just followed behind while looking at her phone. She has not told her family that she has returned to Thailand.

"I don't think I need to tell them." said Becky.

"Mommy, who is this?" Ian pointed a picture of Becky's parents.

"Your grandpa and grandma."

"I want to see them. I want to tell them mommy always pinches my ears." said Ian seriously.

"Mommy didn't pinch your ears hard." Becky rolled her eyes. "Your grandma and grandpa have gone to a very beautiful place. We can't meet them."

"I want to go there."

"No. If Ian goes, Ian won't see mommy, daddy, aunty Joayang and uncle barcode."

"I don't want to go there." Ian shook his head rapidly.

"We will all go there one day but mommy doesn't want you to go first. Let mommy go first."

Ian nodded his head.

"Mommy, I want to play. Mommy became a police officer. I became a villain!"

"What?!" Becky was shocked. She thought after getting home. Ian would have asked her to sleep. "No." she shook her head quick.

"I want to play."

"If that's the case, we play the best game. Whoever sleeps first will be the winner." said Becky.

Ian thought for a moment. Becky hopes that Ian will fall by her trap. She wants to sleep now.

If she sleeps alone, who will take care of Ian. She was afraid that Ian would do something that would harm himself.

"I want to play this game."

"Good boy." said Becky. She smirked a little.