60

"William, Irin. I'm sorry for not taking good care of Ian. I promise I will take care of Ian the best I can and love him like my own son." said Becky while looking at the photo of Irin's family taken by her. " Your children are very handsome day by day, Irin. I will teach him how to seduce girls one day. I'm kidding bestie!" said Becky.

"I hope you two are at peace there. I will take care of Ian until I die. I will try to give enough love to him. One day, I will tell him about both of you. I can't hide for long about the death of you two. He deserves to know." mumbled Becky.

She closed her tablet and lay on bed.

"Did you hear that Freen?" asked Ciize.

"But we don't know her real status yet."

"Guys, we'd better apologize to her tomorrow. She's asleep now." said Net.

They agree with Net except Freen. She walked into Becky's room slowly.

She sat on the floor while watching Becky's very cute face. "I hope you are still single, badass girl."

Becky opened her eyes slowly when hear Ian was crying. Freen was surprised.

Becky gave Freen a sharp look before putting Ian back to sleep.

After a few minutes, Becky looked at Freen again. "Why are you here? Didn't I tell you not to be close to my son?"

"That's Irin and William's son, right?"

"LOL." Becky rolled her eyes.

"We all know about this fact, Becky. You don't need to lie anymore," said Freen and handed over the necklace and a picture of her parents' villa.

Becky checked it with focus look. "How did you get all this?"

Freen tells Becky everything. Becky nodded her head as if she understood.

"What's your relationship with Nop?" asked Freen. She had a lot of questions she wanted to ask Becky.

"Best friend not more than that. Why?"

"Do I have a chance to win your heart?" asked Freen with a big smile.

Becky smirked. "It depends on what you are going to do. Don't expect me to fall in love with you so easily, Miss Freen."

"We will see it, badass girl."

"Fine, my former Miss Hottie."

"I'm your Miss Hottie, not your former Miss Hottie." said Freen. "By the way, how can Nop be Ian's father? Why did you and Nop make a fake marriage if you said you two were just friends?"

"Irin trusts both of us in taking care of Ian because Nop and I have been very close to Ian since Ian was born. As for William, he doesn't want Ian to be taken care of by his family if he die. I wonder why they told about this to Nop and me, I see they are both healthy. They said if anything happened to them both tho. Nop and I just agreed without thinking twice. After their death, I asked Nop to agree to the crazy idea I planned to cover up Ian's identity. We have been acting like husband and wife until now. At first it was hard to take care of Ian and act like a wife."

"Do you already kiss Nop?"

"If I kiss him, I will be slapped by his girlfriend." Becky rolled her eyes.

"He has a girlfriend!" Freen was so shocked. "Becky, how old Ian when his parents passed away?"

"He is still a few months old. It hasn't been a year yet."

"Have you and Nop adopted Ian?" asked Freen.

"Yes. The right of custody is in my hands but it can be withdrawn at any time."

"Huh?"

Becky yawned. "I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Oh gosh, cute!" Freen pinched her cheek. Becky brushed Freen's hand away. "If you don't want me to kick you! Don't pinch my cheek. Go to your room!"

"Fine, princess."