81

Suddenly, Freen engulfed her into her strong arms. As their naked bodies came in contact, their bodies literally shivered. She embraced her tightly in her warm arms, burying her face in her bare chest.

Their eyes are closed and they both are lost in their own world. She's pulling her closer to herself like she wants to store in Becky's heart forever.

They felt alive for the first time in their lives after feeling each other so close. Freen skin touching her, she had been yearning for this from the very first day when she had laid her eyes on Becky.

It's heaven on the earth for both of them. They have never felt like this before, so divinely peaceful. Their lips are drawn up to a blissful smile. They found contentment in each other.

"Let's do it at swimming pool," suggested Becky.

"If that's what you want, I'll make it happen."

Freen carried Becky to the swimming pool on the third floor.

"Put me down, Miss Hottie," said Becky.

"Okay."

They are standing near the pool. Becky jumped into the pool after drag Freen with her.

"You are so naughty, my wife," said Freen.

Becky just chuckle.

Freen capture her wet and succulent lips by grasping her wet hair and pulling her face to herself.

Becky fingers curled her wet hair and she responded to her kiss with equal passion. Their tongue are exploring each other mouth. Their wet bodies are rubbing against each other inside the cold water and burning their bodies with wild desires.

Freen is taking her breath away with the kiss and making her dizzy and drunk. She's stealing her soul with this kiss.

They pulled away, beaming at each other and panting after the intense kiss. "I never felt like this before. What are you doing to me,badass girl?" Freen asked in a husky tone, gazing at her intensely and brushing her lower lips. She setting her soul on fire with her eyes.

"I'm doing exactly what you're doing to me, Miss Hottie." She breathed against her lips and Freen sucked her lips passionately, cupping her face.

Freen yanked her head back by grasping her hair and attacked her neck.

As Freen bit Becky sweet spot, Becky core throbbed for her and she moaned, clenching her hair.

Becky had been craving to feel her lips on every inch of her body. Freen touch is magical. Her body always trembles when Freen touches her or kisses her.

Freen nuzzled her wet hair and as the scent of hair reached her nostril, she took a deep breath. "You're driving me insane with intoxicating smell, badass girl." As she whispered, her warm breath caressed her earlobe and she shivered.

Freen bit her earlobe, her hand is roaming over her wet back. "You have no clue what I'm  feeling like to do with you right now." She whispered in her ears before nibbling down her neck, gripping her hair tightly.

"Do you want to know, my wife?" Freen asked when looking at her, the intensity of her gaze is searing and burning Becky body.

"I want you to do everything you're feeling like to do with me right now." Becky purred and smile seductively at her.

Freen grinned mischievouly and unhook her bra hastily. She freed Becky breast by removing and hurling the bra into the water.

"You're heavenly beautiful and profusely sexy, badass girl." Freen complimented her as she gazed at her tits with profound desires in her eyes.

"Your nipples is so hard," said Freen while smirking.

"They want you."

Freen cupped Becky tits and squeezed them, kissing her shoulder and grinding herself against her pelvis.

"Ohhh... fuck." Becky moaned with pleasure, clenching Freen hair as she is vigorously rubbing her bulge against her inner thighs inside the water and kneading her tits.

"I need you badly, babe." Becky whispered, craving for her. Freen looked at her, grinning.

Becky moaned as Freen pinched both nipples.

"Soon you will get me, BB." Freen whispered against her lips before trailing kisses down her neck and cleavage.

Not only that, Freen also massaging her tits.

Becky hands are roaming all over Freen bareback while Freen is taking her to heaven with her magical touch.

"Oh...this...feel good." Becky moaned with immense pleasure as Freen sucked one of her tits and squeezed the other one.

Freen is gliding her one hand down her belly into the water while nibbling, pinching, kissing and squeezing Becky tits.

Becky's just lost in her touch. She can't even describe in words,how incredible she's feeling. She doesn't want her to stop, she is grinding herself against her crotch constantly.

The both are craving for each other. She's longing to feel Freen inside her and Freen's longing to come inside her. Their desires are at their peak.

"BB, can we not do it in the pool? It's hard for me to eat dessert." Freen touches Becky's pussy.

"Oh okay."