12

A week has passed, Becky is still busy with her work even though she got sick.

Becky had a bit of free time today, she lay in bed thinking about what she should do. She's only in a black lingerie, looking sexy and her hair is messy like a lion fur.

"What should I do now?" she asked herself. "I still feel dizzy." Becky closed her eyes and slowly open it when a bright idea appeared in her mind. "Why don't I go to Miss Hottie club? I haven't seen Miss Hottie in a long time." Becky changed her clothes to the clothes she always wear.

She sat casually on the couch. She wants to check Instagram apps first. Her eyes suddenly saw a picture of Freen.

"Freen Sarocha Chankimha." She read the caption with smiling face. She pressed the account. It is a Freen fan account. "LOL, It's all about the club. I think it's Freen's club." she murmured.

Becky got a message from her friend. She sighed after read it. Tonight, she has to cancel her intention to meet with Freen.

On the other side, Freen Sarocha Chankimha, didn't understand why she keep thinking about Rebecca Patricia Armstrong.

She's frustrated, not knowing why this is happening to her but deep inside her heart, she's dying to see Becky again even though that girl is acting bold towards her.

"Fuck! Why am I always thinking about that girl?!" Freen rolled her eyes. "I need some rest now!" She lay in bed and tried to sleep.

Becky goes to the club where Irin is. The club belongs to Irin's sister-in-law.

"I thought you wouldn't come" said Irin. She raised her voice when talking to Becky because the music was too loud.

"Actually I don't want to come but because you are my best friend, I will come." Becky said while sipping her wine. "I want to hunt Miss Hottie if you don't message me to come here."

"Who's Miss Hottie?"

"My future wife" Becky said casually without looking at Irin's face.

Irin was so shocked. "You? Have a future wife? Are you a lesbian girl?"

"Yea."

"What's her name?"

"Freen Sarocha Chankimha."

Irin continued to shake Becky's body with both arms. "Please don't dream of marrying her, Becky. She's as cold as an Antarctic bear and most people don't like her because of her cruel behaviour. She also as fierce as a lion in the zoo. She can kill you tho!"

"Hey, don't shake my body" Becky stopped what Irin did to her.

"Sorry. I just want to give you some advice. One more thing, don't show your bold attitude to her if you don't want your name at her blacklist."

"Ok ok...you better shut up. I want to enjoy this atmosphere"

"hmm..."