44

Becky's sitting on the bed while playing some games on the laptop. She heard Freen's voice from outside. "Oh, Stacy. Finally, you're here. I'm so frustrated with an annoying girl who living in my mansion. Her name is Rebecca Patricia Armstrong."

Becky fumed in anger. She closed her laptop quickly.

She stood up, she ignored the pain she was feeling right now. She rushed outside.

She felt sharp pang of envy as she saw a woman kissing her cheeks. Freen pinning that woman against the wall outside of Becky room.

Freen looked at her through the corner of her eyes and smirked. She is deliberately kissing the girl cheeks in front of her to show Becky what type of girl she likes.

Becky clenched her fists.

"This girl is my type."

"Really?! Ughh! You have very low standard, Miss Hottie." Becky said, staring at the girl in disgust

She looked at Freen back. "I really sympathize with your type."

Freen rolled her eyes. "Stacy, let's go from here!" She grasped Stacy's arm and led her to the guest room.

"Where do you two want to go?" asked Becky. "You!" she pointed at Stacy. "You better get out of here if you don't want me to drive you abroad! If I drive you abroad, don't think you can step your feet in this country!" threat her.

"You have no power to drive her away. This is my mansion. Not yours." said Freen.

Becky kept herself quiet after heard it. Freen and Stacy have left her behind.

She followed Freen and Stacy behind.

Freen lips stretched up to a devilish grin as she glanced at Becky who is coming towards the guest room, she closed the door quickly and turn around to face Stacy.

Freen also feel disgusting with a girl in front of her.

"Please sit there." said Freen to Stacy.

Stacy followed Freen instructions. Freen installed 21+ video on the television and turns up the volume so Becky misunderstands her and Stacy.

Becky started to sob when she heard the moans and groans inside the room. She dashed to her room, she is badly hurt.

After 30 minutes, Freen kicked Stacy out of her mansion. She going to her room and shut the door. "What is happening to me? Why am I thinking about her? Why I didn't get relief after doing this?." she is shouting crazily.

"This girl, this fucking badass girl can make me crazy! Oh, god!"

Becky who had just finished crying tried to calm herself as long as she could.