2

A hot and attractive girl in a strapless sexy red dress is sitting at the bar counter with a group of friends. Her long hair is straight and coloured in the chocolate brown shade and falling on her back. Her eyes is so attracting too. She also have a sexy lips.

She's catching everybody's attention because of her stylish and alluring personality. She's sitting holding the glass of wine in her hand.

"So, see you tomorrow, Becky." Her friends left after hugging her.

"Okay" said Becky. Becky looked around her.

She felt like her heart beating faster when suddenly her eyes fell on the hot and tempting woman, who is sitting not far away from her with the few people who are well dressed up like her.

She's Freen Sarocha Chankimha. It's her club. She has clubs and lounges all over the world. She's attending a meeting at her club.

Becky was gawping at her attractive face and body without blinking her eyes. She is completely spelt by her sexy and perfect look. She can't stop herself from admiring her. She bit her lower lip as she saw her sexy lips.she felt a sudden urge to feel them over her lips and kiss them harshly.

"This woman is so damn hot and mysterious. She is my type! I wish she notices me." Becky murmured to herself, observing every moment of Freen keenly like she is spying on her.

Suddenly, Freen looked towards her direction. Becky quickly pretended not to see her.

After a few moments, Becky looked back at her and their eyes met. She got lost in her intense and bewitching black eyes. She forgot about the whole world.

"Why that girl is staring at me?" Freen wondered, raising her brows suspiciously. She doubted Becky.

"Fuck! This woman is the death of me!" Becky murmured to herself, shaking her head and looked away. She gulped down the full glass of wine in one go.

Freen gestured one of her men to come to her. The man immediately strode to her and bent down. She asked him to take that girl to the secret room with other man because she wanted to interrogate her.

The two men then did what their boss told them to do.

"Where are you two going to take me, dumb and dumber? I'm warning both of you, leave me or else both of you will face the consequences!!" Becky warned them sternly.

"Our boss wants to interrogate you." One of Freen's men informed her and she frowned, not knowing who is their boss. If she had know, she would have happily gone with them because she wants an opportunity to meet that person who dared kidnap her.

"What the heck?! Fuck!!" Becky growled at them and kick their crotch. She fought with them like a ninja.

She blew her hair away from her face after knocking them down. They both groaning in pain lying on the floor.

"Very weak!" She evilly smiled at them. She marched from there after glancing at them for the last time.

The two men went to their headquarters.

Freen stepped into the headquarters. Her eyes widened as she found her men in pain.

"Who did this and where is that girl?" asked Freen.

The men glanced at each other shamefully, they are scaring to answer their boss that they were beaten up by a girl.

Their silence is making her angrier.

"Are you both going to answer me or want me to beat both of you?"

"That girl beat us, boss. After that, she left us both." One of the men shuttered in fear.

"What! That girl beat both of you?!" Freen asked in shock and disbelief. "So, I was right that girl is a spy, a normal girl can't fight with my well-trained men like this." she murmured to herself.