65

Arriving at home, Becky felt that the mansion was too quiet. "Where did everyone go? Are they all out?" She mumbled. "Whatever!" she rolled her eyes . "I have to make Miss Hottie hear what I have to say first." She said. She ran towards Freen who was heading to the room.

She quickly entered before Freen closed the room door. Lazily, she lay on Freen's bed.

"I want to talk to you!"

"I don't to listen about Nop!" shouted Freen.

"Doesn't she remember that Nop already belongs to someone? My miss Hottie is now a stupid Hottie." she said with low voice.

Becky stood up from her bed. She pushed Freen's body onto the bed with all her might and sat on her stomach.

"what are you doing? Don't do something stupid, Becky." said Freen. "I do love you but we can't have sex. Your status must my legal wife if you want to do it with me." She explained.

"Do you think I'm a pervert? Miss Hottie, I want you to listen to me first! That's it. You are very stubborn."

"I don't to listen to you!'

Becky kissed her lips gently. "My Miss Hottie, please listen to me." she pouted. "I want yo to be my life par...."

Suddenly, the door opened wide. Freen quickly pushed Becky aside. Becky was surprised by the man standing so majestically in front of the door.

"Is this what you've learned over the years?

Becky gave him a blank look. She hated that man since she was a teenager.

Becky took her phone and texted Net and White. Did they both invite Uncle Welter to their vacation spot?

Becky who wanted to leave Freen's room stopped when Welter grabbed her arm. "Don't touch me!"

"Do not disrespect elders. I'm your uncle." said Welter.

"Oh... respect? Don't expect me to respect you. You can have my respect when you die." Becky said. She let herself go. She pushed all of Welter's guards.

She closed the door and leaned her body behind the door. "Why did he show up? Fuck!" Becky thought for a moment. Her tears suddenly fell.

"I can handle this." said Becky to herself.

At night, while they are having dinner, Welter tries to talk to Becky but Becky ignores him.

"Mommy, can I sleep with my friends tonight?"

"Of course, my baby boy. Do you want mommy to put you sleep first later?" asked Becky.

"No, mommy."

"Ouwhhh...my baby boy is big baby boy now." praise Becky. She kissed Ian's cheek. "Don't kiss your girl friend, okay?"

"I know mommy."

"Eat your food now. I want my big baby boy grow faster."

White shook her head when Becky's show her cold behavior towards Welter. No one knows what happened to Welter and Becky. That's why the situation is like this.

"Becky, please don't be so cold to your uncle."

"I never considered him my uncle. I want to go back tomorrow."

"No. You can't come back until our vacation is over. There are many places we should visit together." said Net.

"I will participate in this vacation until the end if that old man sitting not far from me do not participate in this vacation." said Becky firmly. "I think it is a easy request from me."

"Why? He is our family, Becky."

"Whatever."

"Tomorrow we will go to the zoo, flower garden and Legoland. At night, we will go to the funfair." said Nam.

Becky nodded her head. She took her plate and glass to the kitchen. Freen looked at her. She felt that Becky was in a bad mood. She ordered milk tea for Becky and waited for her order.