46

Freen opened her eyes and pushed Becky harshly on the floor in fury.

"You're not scared of me because you haven't seen my real side yet!"

Becky sneered at her and stood up quickly. "Then,show me your real side. I'll love to see it. In fact, I'm eager to see your every side."

"Trust me, this is biggest mistake of your life. Soon, you'll regret your words." Freen warned her sternly.

"Bring it on, Miss Hottie. I'll make you confess your feelings." Becky challenged her.

Freen stormed out the gym after glaring at her.

David, who was watching all what Freen and Becky did just silent. He strode into the gym as Freen left.

"I'm highly impressed of you, your highness." David praised Becky. Becky just gave her widely smile.

"Making her fall in love with me was very difficult but I'm sure I can melt her heart." Becky said with full confidence before stepping out of the gym, not knowing what Freen is planning to do to show her that she is heartless.

David's phone rang up as Becky left.

"Yes, Boss." He answered the call after placing it over his ear.

"I have a special task for you, come to my room now."

"Yes, Boss."

The night has comes, a woman was running here and there in the mansion area looking for something. Her face clearly looked panicked.

"I'm sure my locket necklace fell in this mansion area. It can't possibly fall outside!" said the woman. The woman was none other than Rebecca Patricia Armstrong . "Oh my gosh! Where did it fall?!"

"Hey, Becky. You should stay away from my boss from now on." David advises.

Becky stopped looking her locket necklace. She widened her eyes in shock. "Why? Why do you want me to stay away from her?"

"Because she's dangerous."

"I'm not scared of danger, David. I don't care if she's dangerous to me." said Becky.

"My boss is planning something. Therefore, I'm warning you."

"What is she planning?" asked Becky.

"I can't tell you."

"Then, can you go away from me. I'm busy right now"

"Oh...okay."

Becky is now more focused on her locket necklace than thinking about what plans Freen do to her.

"That was the last gift from my parents!"

Becky almost cried because until 12 in the morning she still hadn't found it.

"I'll look for it tomorrow but what if it was thrown away by the maids and bodyguards here?" thought Becky. "There's no way they threw it away. There are pictures of my family. They will know it belongs to me." She tries to think positively.

Becky walked into her room with a sad look on her face. "You'll find it tomorrow, Becky. Cheer up!" She encouraged herself.