71

Becky and Freen lay on the bed as Becky hugged Freen tightly. Freen smiled at Becky's cat-like spoiled attitude.

"Freen, I want you to call me BB from today onwards."

"As your wish, my badass girl." Freen pinched Becky's pointed nose.

Becky was suddenly on top of Freen's body. She showed her smirk.

"Rebecca!!"

"I promise I won't do anything. I just want to hug my ex mafia."Becky raised both her hands.

"Promise?! If you promise, why you rub your pussy on my stomach?" asked Freen.

"Oh...sorry. Freen,can you accompany me to the spa? Please!"

"All right. Do you want to go now or later?" Freen rubbed her hair.

"Now."

"Then, prepare yourself."

Becky got ready quickly. She would take Ian with her too. From morning until now, she has not spent time with her son, Ian.

They arrived at the spa in less than two hours, Becky was very happy at the moment while Ian looked left and right. He didn't know what place it was.

"Mommy, I don't want here."

"Baby, can you accompany mommy now? Mommy will buy you some snack when mommy is ready." explained Becky to Ian but Freen answered the question.

"Miss Hottie, I'm talking to our son."

"I'm your baby too." said Freen who was still holding Ian's right hand.

"Aunty Freen is already big. You are not a baby."

Becky giggled at Ian's eloquent speech. "My baby boy, she is also a baby but for mommy only." Becky stole a glance at Freen.

"Ian, you should call me daddy." said Freen.

"My daddy is only Nop."

"Freen, please don't force him. He will accept you in the future. Don't worry." Becky wrapped her arms around Freen's waist.

"All right. Now, you should go pamper yourself inside this spa. I will not follow you. I'm just waiting outside."

"Hmm..take care of our son."

"I know what my duty is, Becbec." Freen pushed Becky into one of the reserved spa rooms.

Now, outside of the spa area where Becky was, only Ian and Freen remained. Freen took Ian to see the fish in the aquarium.

"Do you like this fish?"

"I like Bonbon."

"Bonbon?!" Freen tilted her head.

"A puppy."

Freen nodded her head. "I also have a puppy. His name is fluffy."

Ian nodded his head as if he understood.

"I want milk." Ian pulled the strap of the bag to take the bag in Freen's hand.

"Wait. I will make warm milk for you. You sit on the chair first." Freen put Ian on the chair.

"I want milk."

"Please be patient. You count from one to ten."

"One, two, three, ten.." babbling Ian. He cried while waiting for his milk to be brewed by Freen.

"Huh? After three it should be four." said Freen and shook her head. "Haven't you had your milk yet?" Freen handed Ian a bottle of milk after checking the temperature.

She put Ian's head on her thigh after lay his down.