64

Suddenly the door was kicked by someone. Her eyes looked at the two men facing Becky with a murderous gaze.

She hit the two men without paying attention to her surroundings. "This is the consequence for bothering my girl!" She delivered a very strong punch to both of their faces.

Becky sat at the table in awe. She watched them like watching an action movie.

Freen held Becky's right cheek. "Are you okay?" Her face was full of worry look.

"I'm okay."

"Did they touch you?"

"They slapped me." said Becky with an innocent face.

Freen looked at the two men again with the same look. "You two really want to die!"shouted her.

She looked at Becky again when Becky asked about Ian's whereabouts.

"I bump into Heng earlier. I told him to take Ian with him."

"Oh..okay."

Freen just noticed something. The two men he beat were wearing nothing. "Becky, have you touched their bird yet?"

Becky raised her eyebrows. She, who wanted to look at the two men who were in pain, block by Freen quickly with her body.

"Why are you blocking my view?"

"It's not a good view." said Freen.

A naughty idea appeared her mind. She felt it would make Freen furious.

"I have seen their cock. I feel it must be nice if my pussy full with their cook. Their cook like a sausage." said Becky. "I already touch it." said her again.

"Rebecca!" Freen said her name with great emphasis. She pulled Becky out of there. "You have to wash your hands! Don't touch other people's private parts!"

Becky laughed out loud. Freen looked at her with a confused face.

Becky rubbed Freen's cheek with both hands. "You've been tricked by me. I won't hold their cock, Miss Hottie." She kissed Freen's lips briefly.

"Did you kiss me?"

"Don't you like it?" Becky tilted her head. Freen's face is so cute when surprised.

"I love it."

"Good. Freen, I want to say something." said Becky seriously.

"Huh?"

"I don't want you chasing me anymore. I know it's not even a week or two.I..."

"Don't tell me you want to say you love Nop." Freen said. She then left. She didn't want Becky to say that to her.

"Freen!" Becky tried to stop her. "Freen! What I want to say isn't finished, you already cut it." Becky grunted harshly.

"Becky, if you want to tell me about Nop. Don't expect me to listen."

Becky shook her head with a harsh snort. "Freen. I want to tell you about..."

"No, Becky!" Freen screamed a little. "I know you chose Nop because of Ian. Not only that, because he is always with you too. After all, I used to be mean to you."

"Freen, please listen to what I have to say first!"

"No! I want to go back now!" Freen walked quickly followed by Becky.

"If she was in the house now, I would have tied her to the chair a long time ago." mumbled Becky.