40

Freen shot the floor in front of Friend who wanted to step in. Behind her is Becky who is drinking milk tea casually.

Freen shot the floor in front of Friend again. "Who told you to bring her out without my permission?" She asked coldly. "Answer my question!".

Friend pushed Becky's body forward. "She told me to bring herself without telling you." said Friend with fear.

"Hey, why are you talking to her in a nervous voice. You didn't do anything wrong." Becky stroked Friend's hair.

Friend saw Freen who snorted harshly. She was clenching her fists.

"Becky, do you want me to die early?" asked Friend.

Freen keeps Becky away from Friend. "You shouldn't do that to people. What you did earlier was a sin." Freen advises Becky like a mom.

Becky raised her eyebrows. "Sin?! I don't think what I did was a sin."she said. She drank milk tea while biting the straw. She looked very relaxed in front of Freen.

"If I say it's a sin, it's a sin!" shouted Freen. "You go to your room now!"

"No. I want to wander around this area."

Freen held Becky's wrist tightly. She pushed Becky into the room and locked her from the outside.

"Hey! How dare you lock me up?! I can banish you to a foreign country! Get me out!" shouted Becky.

Freen walked away. She told Friend to wash the swimming pool on the third floor and outside.

"What's the point of hiring your maid if you don't tell your maid to clean the swimming pool?! Bro, I'm your cousin! Not your maid."

"You go clean it or get out of here. You can choose between these two options" Freen crossed her arms while leaning against the wall.

"Fine. I will clean it!"

Friend stomped her foot.

Becky decided to sleep. She hoped that when she woke up, Freen would open the door.

Freen watched Friend clean the pool with a satisfied face. "This is the consequence of taking Becky anywhere without my permission."

"You are not her life partner. Why do I need permission from you? After all, you're not her family either."

"That woman can destroy what I've done so far in the blink of an eye. My picture with her was spread among my enemies! It can have a bad effect towards me."

"I'm weird with you Freen. Until when do you want to be like this? You haven't changed at all."

"Why do I have to change?" asked Freen.

"If you have a wife and children. Will you continue to be a mafia or stop?" asked Friend seriously. The mop she used earlier was placed in the corner of the swimming pool.

"Maybe stop. It's for the good of my wife and child."

"How many children do you want?"

"You should ask my wife about that. She gave birth to the baby not me." said Freen.

"I will ask your future wife now. Bye!!" Friend got out of the pool before she go away, she told the bodyguard to fill the pool with water.

"Huh?" Freen raised her eyebrows. "Are you crazy? I don't even have a future wife now."

"Our highness, Rebecca Patricia Armstrong granddaughter of king Yongwareet."

"Fuck!!"