58

Becky who was about to step into the mansion was startled by Net's very loud voice calling her name.

"Rebecca Patricia Armstrong!" shouted Net.

"Can you just lower your voice? It's 9pm now! Everyone must be asleep! Don't disturb their sleep with your loud voice! Stupid!"

Net pulled Becky's hand. He slammed the main door shut and roughly let go of Becky's wrist.

"Where have you been these four days?" shouted Net again.

"Club." said Becky calmly.

"Club?! You go clubbing for four days! Are you stupid or not?!"

"I don't think it's wrong that I went to the club." said Becky boldly.

"You already have a child, Becky! You think your life will be the same as before if you have children! You can go to the club but remember who is waiting for you at home!"

White approached Becky with her arms crossed. "You ruined our vacation and made Ian sad, Becky." White said angrily.

Becky rolled her eyes. "This vacation wouldn't be ruined if Freen didn't join on our vacation." shouted her.

Freen's friends saw an argument between Becky and her cousins. They did not dare to interrupt their conversation.

"Is it wrong if Freen comes along?" asked White.

"It's wrong! I hate that girl!"

Net complained harshly. "Because you don't want to see Freen's face in this mansion, you do your stupid thing without thinking about Ian!" Net pushed Becky's body a little.

Becky should realize her mistake.

"Because of you Ian is sick Becky! Do you deserve to be a mother if you behave like this?! Freen is better at taking care of children than you."

"Shut up your mouth, Net!" shouted Becky. She ran towards the room where Ian was sleeping worriedly. "Where is my son?" asked her to Rin.

"She sleeps with Freen."

Becky went to Freen's room and opened the door roughly. Net, White and Freen's friends follow Becky from behind.

Becky saw Freen hugging her son who was sleeping soundly. She roughly took Ian from Freen.

Freen and Ian woke up.

"Mommy." murmured Ian.

"I'm here, baby!" said Becky softly. She glared at Freen sharply. "Don't you dare approach my son again!" She threw a glass at Freen. Net quickly  protect Freen.

Net almost slapped Becky. "If you weren't a girl I would have slapped you! You should be grateful because she took care of your child!"

Becky had tears in her eyes. Freen saw the two of them with a face that was difficult to interpret.

"I will not thank her!"

"Why are you like this Becky? asked White.

Ian who was in Becky's arms sobbed.

"My parents' villa was burnt by her. Not only that, the last gift gave by my parents, which was a necklace, was burned by her also. This is because she wanted to prove that she was heartless and evil!" said Becky sobbing. "I hate her! I'm just waiting for the moment she hurts one of our family members. With this I can kill her with my own hands!"

"LOL, because of that only. You so dramatic" said Ciize.

"You said that because your parents are still alive. You can still make many memories with them. But I....I can't make memories with them. Can't show what success I've had all this time! You can show off your parents love you so much!" Becky ran out of Freen's room feeling sad.

She puts Ian to sleep while crying.