83

With that Freen pounded into my soaking cunt at a fast pace. I moaned out at the new position which allowed Freen  to pound into me at ease. "F..freen!" Freen hips never stopped moving, making something build up inside of me.

"My badass girl likes my giant cock being buried into her tight walls huh."

Freen's words only made me clench around her cock harshly. My nails dug into my palms.

Freen's cock continued to pound into me hitting my g-spot making me cry out her name.

Within a few moments, Freen's cock throbbed against my walls signalling her incoming release. She let out a loud groan as she came inside my warm core.

As she pulled out, a mixture of our juices came pouring out.

I sat up and held out my hand to her. She just looked at me with a puzzled look.

"Take me to the bathroom."

"Why?" She asked me.

"You think I can walk after you pounce on me like a bear?" I glared at her.

"Owhh..sorry. Come here my big baby!"

She took me to the bathroom.

Without being told by me, she cleaned my body.

"I beg you can't go anywhere tomorrow."

"You will go with me tomorrow." I said with emphasis.

"Without you even telling me, I will go with you."

I pinched her right cheek. "You are so sweet."

"Of course."

We went to bed after cleaning up.

"Hottie, do you think I can be the best mother for our children later?" I looked at her.

"Hmm.."

"I don't think so...," I hugged Freen's body tightly.

"Becky, you will be the best mother. Trust me."

"Okay."

Freen stroked my hair. "I can't wait to see the results of our hard work."

"Huh?"

"I mean..." Freen touched my flat stomach.

"We just did it one day. It's very impossible if it already exists."

"If that's the case, I think we need to do it every day with a different position." She said seriously.

I flicked her forehead. "Hyper sex!"

"Only with you."

"I can pass out if you fuck me every day."

Freen brought her face closer to mine. "I was joking."

I pointed my fist at her face. "I won't hesitate to punch you in the face if you fuck me every day."

"My cutie badass girl, please calm down."

"Fuck!"

"Do you want me to fuck you again?" She asked.

"No. I want to sleep now."

"Okay. Good night, love."

"Good night, hottie."

End Becky POV