22

"It is very impossible if I marry him. Also, I don't want to have a child exactly like him. I want to have a child like you." Becky said proudly. "Don't worry about me fall in love with another person. My heart is only for you."

"Why is it impossible?" asked Freen curiously.

"Because he's not handsome." Becky said nonchalantly.

The door to Becky's room was rudely opened by a group of people. Freen and Becky looked at them with a look that was difficult to interpret.

"Freen! Are you okay?" James asked as he lifted Freen up. Freen knocked James on the head really hard. James immediately put her down automatically.

White was surprised to see Becky and so was Becky.

"Becky, why are you here?"

Freen and her other friends watched White and Becky with furrowed brows.

"Do you know this girl?" Freen asked White.

"We don't know each other" Becky answered Freen question immediately and looked at White with a look that was difficult to interpret. White, who didn't know why Becky pretend didn't know her just nodded her head.

They sat on Becky's queen size bed. Becky just sat quietly by Freen's side but her hand busy touching Freen's thigh. Freen, on the other hand, tried to stop Becky's actions like pinched her hands and back.

Luckily her thighs were covered with a blanket, otherwise her friends would have been shocked by what they saw.

"Stop teasing me if you don't want to die" Freen whispered to her.

"I'm not teasing you. This is because my hand is itching to touch your thigh." mumbled Becky.

"Hey, what are you two whispering about? Share with us" Namtan asked.

"Freen wants to marry me. Before you all came, she almost took off all my clothes. She wanted to touch my body and..." Becky lied. Freen roughly covered Becky's mouth. "Don't believe what she says. Her brain is no function well after unexpected incident."

Becky licked Freen's palm. Freen, who felt her hands wet, released her hands quickly from Becky's mouth.

"Your palms taste like blueberries."

"Hey, Becky. You know, Freen is no ordinary woman?"

"I know." said Becky confident. "She is an amazing woman. Her eyes are very beautiful to look at, her body looks very sexy, her breasts must be full of creamy milk just for me and when she felt furious....oh my god!!! She's twice as sexy as usual."

Freen moved away from Becky.. If she stays by Becky's side for a long time, she will definitely shot her many times.

"No no no...she has a cock."

Becky was shocked. She didn't know about Freen having a cock at all. "Oh my gosh!!! This made me fall in love with Miss Hottie even deeper"

Freen showed her disgusting face. She pulled out her gun and pointed it at Becky. White snatched Freen's gun. "Don't you dare hurt her."

Freen threw her gun to the floor. Her head could break if she was with Becky. She came out of there with a face that was difficult to interpret.

"I don't think I can take care of the snake. This is just the first day. How about the next few days?"