54

"Becky is married. Neither of us like her husband, Nop. Freen can destroy their relationship in every method she want but don't kill Nip or rape Becky." said Net firmly.

Heng hit Net's head. "What you shared is very unhelpful. Do you want to teach Freen to be evil?" He felt dissatisfied with what Net shared.

"Are you sure, Becky and Nop are married?" Ciize asked Net.

"Absolutely, sure.White saw Becky's marriage certificate in the luggage." said Net.

"That's mean the kid is Becky's biological son, right?" asked Rin.

"Yeah. His name is Ian Weston." said White.

Net grinned. Freen decided to take a breather on the beach not far from the mansion where they were. She saw Becky, who wanted to enter the mansion again.

"I think I really lost her." said Freen with her lower tone.

Freen kicked the sand in anger. "You are very stupid, Freen. If you had confessed your feelings for her from the beginning, this would not have happened." She said to herself.

For the first time, she cried about the woman she loved belonged to someone else.

"This world is very unfair and cruel." She cried. Her heart felt very painful.

She spent her time there till evening. Returning to the mansion made her remember Becky's current status.

"I have to go back to the mansion now. I have to face the challenges of this life." She said. She walked to the mansion again.

When she got there, she saw the warmth of the little family she dreamed of with Becky. Becky and Ian are welcoming Nop.

"If both of you want to show affection, please don't near the entrance. It's hard for me to go in." said Freen coldly. She was sure the man was Nop. Ian used to call Nop by the name of daddy.

"Why wrong with that woman? Who is she?" asked Nop.

"She is Freen Sarocha Chankimha. Let her be. She is not important. Did you bring the items I told you to bring?"

"I didn't just bring that stuff. I brought four milk teas as well." Nop said proudly.

"You have to go back to Paris tomorrow right?" asked Becky.

"Hmm..next time, please remember to bring your important things tho!"

"Since you are going back to Paris tomorrow, I need your help until tomorrow morning! This is important for both of us." said Becky.

Becky brought Nop into the mansion.

"Daddy, where's my toy?" asked Ian after Becky asked Nop to bring her inside.

Nop pointed to the large plastic in her hand. "Your toys are here."

"White, please take care of Ian. I and Nop have something to do. There's no need to call me for dinner later. Maybe we'll both skip dinner, right Nop?." Becky pinched Nop's waist.

"Yea."

Becky pulled Nop's wrist to quickly enter the room with her.

"Hold on, Becky!" said Nop.

You walk like a snail!" said Becky.

Freen rolled her eyes.