15

Becky was placed in a dark room. Her neck, legs and hands were chained by them.

She was yelling and struggling to open the chain. She has no clue who has kidnapped her and why. She has no enemy.

The man who brought her at there, just standing beside her like a deaf person,paying no heeds to her.

Suddenly, a strong man in a blue suit stepped into the room. All men bowed their head down. He grinned at Becky evilly.

Becky stared at him and shrieked, "Let me go, bastard!"

"You're close to Freen, if you told me all her information especially about what she planned in her big project. I'll let you go." He said striding to her.

"I'm not close to her. I have only known her for a few weeks. She thought I'm spying on her. She is also doubting me. She's hot, therefore I'm after her. But the way, Why didn't you hack information about her instead of kidnapping me? This is a modern era, we can easily get someone information through our technology."

"Because every time I want to find her information through technology. It always fails. Not only that, the spy I hired was killed by her, stupid!" shouted him.

"I'm not stupid!" shouted Becky.

The man showed Becky a photo on his phone which his informer had captured. "This photo is clearly telling that you both are close to each other."

Becky eyes sparkled and a smile formed on her lips when she saw the photo, it's a picture of her with Freen at the club where they look very close.

"Woah...hey, please share the photo to me. Oh... where's my phone?"

"I don't have time to deal with your stupid attitude. Now, you're telling the truth or not? My rules are simple. If you tell the truth, I will let you go." He yanked her hair harshly and pulled her head back.

Becky yelled in pain. "I already told you, bastard!" Her eyes burning with anger.

He slapped her hard. "Liar!! You really want to get hit!"

He asked one of his men to bring the torture equipment. His man brought the trolley from the corner of the room. Knives, needles, hammers, guns and many more things are kept in the trolley.

"If you don't want to scream in pain, give me her information! What's her plan now?"

When he asked Becky, Becky stayed silent and averted her eyes.