36

The night had come, Becky suddenly sent a message to Freen while she was alone in the room.

Becky:Miss Hottie, can you come into my room? I want to play some game with you.

Freen:Where did you get my number?

Becky:Secret.

Freen:Stop texting me. Didn't you say you would stop bothering me?

Becky:I'm masturbating now. Can you come here? Lick my delicious pussy.

Becky laugh loudly after sending that message.

Freen: Who taught you to be rude? Did your parents teach you about this type of behaviour at the palace?

After Becky reading Freen message, she turned off her phone. She tossed it on the bed and get out from her room.

Freen's pacing across her room, anxious when Becky didn't reply to her message. She doesn't know why she's feeling like Becky isn't fine right now.

Friend accidentally saw Becky drinking wine alone in the kitchen.

"Why don't you invite me to drink wine? I can accompany you."

"I don't need someone to accompany me." said Becky and drank her wine. Her eyes are filled with sorrow and her lips are drawn down in sadness.

"What's wrong with you?" asked Friend.

"Nothing."

"Let me accompany you."

Becky has drunk more than three bottles of wine. Friend didn't stop her at all because she thought Becky needed it. After all, she was drinking at the mansion. Not in restaurants or clubs.

Friend giggled seeing Becky's face a little red from being drunk.

"You look so cute."

"I know." Becky giggled a little.

Friend kissed Becky on the cheek.

Freen pushed Friend's body harshly. "Do not kiss her if she is not your wife. Weren't you taught to respect others?" asked Freen.

Freen grabbed Becky's waist when she felt her almost fall. "Hmm...you.." Becky blabbering like a baby.

Freen led Becky slowly to the room without waiting for an answer from Friend. Becky lay down on the bed without Freen helping her.

She then entered the world of dreams. Freen shook her head when seeing Becky like that.

"Haishh..." She covered Becky's body with a blanket.

Becky was suddenly delirious. She remembered her family. "I want my mommy and daddy." She said with a crying voice. Her eyes were still closed.

Freen rubbed her head gently. "Stop crying. Your mommy and daddy are here." she said softly.

This was the first time she spoke softly to Becky. All this time, she would be cold and yell at Becky.

She spent a few hours in Becky's room before walking away. Unbeknownst to her, she has fallen in love with Becky.