75

Freen stood up and change the topic after carefully laid Ian down. "We have to find the network, in this way, my friends can track our location."

Becky staring at Freen who was like a panicked person. "Calm down, babe. Couldn't we stay here more? The weather is so good and you're so hot, what a deadly combination." She chuckled after saying this.

Freen stared at Becky's sexy body. She can't resist her because she's looking tempting in her jacket with black lacy bra that can still be seen.

"Right now, you're looking hotter than me, BB." Freen said, moving closer to her.

Becky's eyes widened in surprise because she wasn't expecting this.

Freen grasped her bare waist and yanked her to herself, smirking at her. Becky just staring at her in disbelief and shock.

Freen moved closer to her. "You know when you pulled off your top, I can't able to take off my eyes from your exquisite and luscious body." She whispered in her ear and her breathing quickened as the goosebumps rose on her skin.

"You have a perfect and flawless body." Freen is stroking her belly and melting her body with her magical touch. Becky's eyes are closed and she's utterly lost in the touch of her soft hand.

Her touch is sending chills down her spine and awakening her inner desires. Becky's wants to feel her hand all over her body. Her touch is like heaven on the earth for her.

Only Freen can set her body on fire with her mare touch. Freen has such a profound effect on her.

They came on the earth back as rain droplets fell over them. Freen left Becky's waist and instantly pulled away from her.

Becky cursed rain for spoiling their intimate moments. She take off Freen's jacket on her body and covered Ian with Freen's jacket so that Ian wouldn't get wet. It's a waterproof jacket.

"I have to find the network as soon as possible." Freen took out her phone and waved it in the air to catch the network.

"I hope she will never get the signal before doing naughty things in this forest. After all, Ian is sleeping soundly." Becky wondered and a naughty smiled flashed on her face.

Freen looked at her and narrowed her brows in confusion, seeing her smiling. "Are you crazy or what? Why are you smiling like a fool?" she asked, annoyed.

"Yea, I'm crazy for you." Becky teased her and winked at her.

"Oh, god! Why I fall in love with this girl?" Freen murmured, frustrated.

"You are lucky to have me. I can teach our child how to seduce people."

"Shut up, BB. You better sit down now. Be a good girl for me. I want to check this area. Who knows there is someone who can help us or there is a way out of this forest."

"You can't leave me here. You are injured now. Let me check this area."

"Are you crazy, Rebecca Patricia Armstrong?! Be good and for once listen to me! This is for the good of you and Ian." explained Freen.

"No. You should be waiting here. Let me find a way out of here. This is my problem."

"Becky, the problem you are facing now is also my problem." Freen placed a soft kiss on her forehead and Becky closed her eyes in response as Freen lips touched her skin. "I want to keep my wife and son safe forever." She whispered, gazing at her lovingly.

Becky is so touched after listening the words. Her words sent immense happiness to her heart.