29

Becky was woken up by Freen at 6:30 am just to train her to walk again.

Whether Becky wants it or not, Becky has to follow what Freen says.

They both arrived at the backyard mansion with the doctor who would train Becky. Becky sat in her wheelchair with a sleepy look listening to what the doctor told her.

"Only a stupid doctor would train her patient to walk this early in the morning." Becky quipped.

The doctor glared at Becky sharply. She felt like she wanted to strangle Becky alive. She, herself does not want to appoint early patients like this. This is all the fault of her friend named Freen.

"Ignore what she says, ciize."

Becky tries to leave but is held back by Freen. "You can't go anywhere. You will be training with the doctor until 10 o'clock."

"Miss Hottie, I'm willing to come to the mansion with you because I want to spend a lot of time with you tho. I don't want to waste my time on her."

"Do you think I brought you here just to ensure your safety? Please use your brain wisely." said Freen angrily.

"I don't want her to appoint me. I want you to appoint me."

"Listen! If I heard doctor Ciize say that you don't train yourself, you won't eat today. Don't challenge me on this." threatened Freen.

"But I don't want her to touch me, Miss Hottie. Only you can touch me."

"Crazy" mumbled Freen. She pushed Becky's wheelchair to let Becky face Ciize. "I'll leave you with her. If she does something stupid, you should kick her leg. Let her leg hurt again." Freen's advice to Ciize.

"Meanie wifey."

"I am not your wife." said Freen. She went from there.

"Doctor, we better go to sleep. We can start training at 8 am. Even the sun is sleeping now."

"No. We will practice now."

"You are very brave to disobey the instructions of a princess." said Becky firmly.

"You can't use your power at me, princess Rebecca Patricia Armstrong because this is for your own sakes." Ciize approached her. "Let me help you stand first."

"Don't touch me."

"Are you willing to not eat just because of this little thing?"asked Ciize.

"Of course."

"Fine. Let's see how long you can be like this." Ciize smirked at her.

"The children of the Armstrong family will not give up easily. Please remember that to yourself."

They both sat in front of each other doing their work. Becky chose to sleep.

"Even here she can still sleep." mumbled Ciize. She took a picture of Becky sleeping soundly and sent the picture to Freen.

Ciize:Bro, your cat sleep very well. Did you give her a banana yesterday?

Freen: Don't slander me. I will not touch a woman like her. She can ruin my lineage later.

Ciize:LOL.

Freen: stop text me. I busy right now.