18

David stayed quiet even after knowing that his boss is lying. He just slightly nodded his head and left from there.

Freen picked up her glass of scotch and gulped down in one go. "I don't care about her." She thundered, placing the glass on the cabinet again.

She kept herself busy playing games on the phone.

As Becky gained her consciousness back, Freen instantly stood up from the couch and look at her. She helped Becky lean back.

Becky eyes shimmered with happiness and her lips drew up to a bright smile. "Thank you, Miss Hottie." said Becky with low tone.

Freen just look at her with cold face. She wants to ask her, is she fine or not but she doesn't want to show her that she cares for her.

"Can you stop call me, Miss Hottie?"

"Then, thank you, my superwoman." said Becky chuckled.

"I'm not your superwoman." Freen rolled her eyes.

"But you saved me like superwoman."

"You should be afraid of me." Freen bent down and utterly darkly, staring into her twinkling eyes.

"I'm not scared of anything." Becky asserted, gazing deep into her scorching eyes.

"Everybody has some weakness, soon I'll find yours." Freen stated with full confidence.

"Good luck, my superwoman."

"Stop calling me that!"

"Fine." said Becky. "The kidnapper thought I'm close to you, that's why this stupid incident happened. Oh...they also took pictures of us. Their leader is very stingy, he doesn't want to share the picture with me." Becky pouted.

Freen rolled her eyes.

"I don't tell people about your important project. Now can you believe that I'm not a spy?" asked Becky.

"How did you know about my important project?"

"I have my own way. I'm your future wife, I should know everything about you" said Becky and winked at her.

"Don't you dare play with fire if you don't want to get burned." Freen warned her sternly, the intensity of her gaze is searing.

"I'm not afraid."

"Whatever" Freen rolled her eyes again. She told Becky the condition of her body. Becky was quiet for a few minutes then clapped her hands and her face lit up with a little joy.

"What the heck? Does she feel happy about this new?" thought Freen.

"I can't walk because of your problem. You have to be responsible for all this. Take care of me until I can walk." Becky took this opportunity to be close to Freen. "This is my opportunity to know you more deeply. "

"Fuck!" cursed Freen.

Becky unbuttoned her top. Freen stopped Becky.

"What do you want to do? Do you want to take a shower? I'll ask the nurse help you, brat."

"You said you want to fuck me."

Freen facepalm.

"I don't need a nurse to help me if my lover is already here to help me. You must help me!"