45

Becky decided to go to the gym on the third floor and she is taking out the anger on the punching bag. She is hitting it with a furious face, without wearing the gloves and her knuckles are bleeding. She's boiling in extreme anger and sweating. Freen and that girl's moans still echoing in her ears and making her insane.

"Who does she think she is?! How could she brought that girl to show me that I'm not her type?!" Becky is shrieking and striking the punching bag with outrage.

"Your highness." As Freen's intense voice reached her ear, she stopped her activities. She breathing heavily.

Freen's strolling to her, Becky's facing her with serious face.

"You deserve to be called crazy." Freen said in a stern tone, holding Becky wounded hands, her eyes filled with concerns.

"Fuck off! I'm not in the mood right now!" Becky jerked Freen hand away and glared at her. "Go to your type of girl! Why are you here?!"

"This is my mansion. I have the right to go anywhere. Oh...I'm here because I want to see your reaction." She smirked at her.

Becky narrowed her brows confusingly. "Huh? What do you mean to look my reaction?"

Freen moved closer to her and whispered, "you know exactly what I mean." She pulled Becky to herself by grasping her waist. "After all you want me to seduce you, right? That's your dream"

"Stop it!" Becky shouted and pushed her away. "You actually fallen in love with me, but you don't want to admit it. You're a coward, you can't even accept your feelings towards me! Make love with other girls will not help you to face your own feelings! Don't regret later if I become someone else's property!"

Freen grasped her arms and pinned her against the wall. "Just shut up! Don't pretend you know about my  feelings. For your information, I'm heartless!" Freen roared at her.

"Yeah right, that's why you saved my life, right?" Becky teased Freen.

"Shut up, I saved your life for my business only! Not more than that! I don't want anyone to leak my information. Do you understand?"

Becky moved closer to her face and blew her warm breath over her pink lips, gazing into her eyes intensely.

The electricity of profound desires rushed down Freen spine and she felt a sudden urge to kiss her lips.

"Now, did you feel anything?" Becky asked, gazing into her eyes deeply.

"Stop it, Becky!" Freen clenched her arms and close her eyes before she could be lost in Becky intense and intoxicating eyes.

"Why? Is it becoming difficult for you to control your feelings?"

"I said stop it, Becky!" Freen said breathing heavily, closing her eyes.Their proximity is driving her crazy and arousing her desires.

Becky smiled widely and smirked. She can clearly see that she's affecting Freen profoundly like  Freen's affecting her.

"Accept your feelings towards me, Miss Hottie. You can't resist me forever like this." Becky said in a husky tone, touching Freen lower lip.