31

Becky looked at Freen's bodyguards sharply. She had earlier forced them to open the mansion gate but they all pretended not to hear what Becky said.

"Hey! If one of you doesn't open it. I'll call my grandma and grandpa!" Becky threatened.

They are still like before even though they have been threatened.

"Your boss said, I can go out for a walk. Do you all want to disobey your boss's orders? You all want to die early at her hands I guess." Becky lied to them with a serious face.

They opened the mansion gate quickly. A smile etched on Becky's pink lips. She managed to trick them.

The four bodyguards followed Becky. Becky tricks them again by using Freen's name.

Actually, she wants them to pay for the food she eats later. That's why she brought them.

"Give me money. Your boss said she will raise all of your salaries at the end of the month."

They even gave Becky some money without thinking about the consequences later. She bought milk tea, sweet and fried food.

Becky drank her milk tea. "Ohh...this is what heaven's drink tastes like." Her eyes lit up drinking the cold and very sweet milk tea. "Hey, you all can eat with me. I can't finish all this food." She asked them all to sit down without any shame.

"Uncle, please give me 5 pieces of big and juicy grilled meat."

"Ok."

Becky ate without thinking about the consequences of her going out without Freen's knowledge. Right now, eating is more important than Freen.

Freen, who had finished cooking in the kitchen was told by David about Becky leaving without her knowing.

"This brat really likes to find trouble." Freen left the mansion, after a minute she went back in, to get an umbrella.

She walked quickly along with David. David could feel Freen's anger about to explode in seconds, minutes and hours.

"Rebecca Patricia Armstrong!"

Becky turned her wheelchair to face Freen. "Oh..miss hottie! Are you coming to join us for dinner? You can sit next to me."

Freen looked at her men who were with Becky. Freen's men swallowed their saliva hard. They are very scared now.

"You all go back now! I don't want to hear your stupid excuses about this problem!" shouted Freen. "David, as usual. Give them punishment tomorrow morning."

"Hey! Calm down, Miss Hottie! Here, take a sip of milk tea."

Freen threw the milk tea gave by Becky. "I'm being serious here. Who told you to leave without asking permission?"

Becky saw the milk tea. "Uh oh..my milk tea. I haven't finished drinking it yet."

"Stop it, brat! Can you being serious? Just for a second!"

"Miss Hottie, let's date. We are outside now."

"David, you can go back first." said Freen firmly.

"Are we dating now?" asked Becky.

"Who told you to eat?" asked Freen.

"My tummy."

Freen helped Becky standing up. She kicked Becky's wheelchair and pushed the wheelchair away from Becky. "Your legs are not swollen anymore, I'm sure you can walk slowly."

"Why do you want me to walk? Haishh..I want you to carry me like a baby."

"Because I can't be with you all the time, idiot!"